IGNORED

Sexiest Girl Ever

Barrs Court Red

The one with the sexy voice who was in Scrubs briefly? She's alright I guess if you like skinny aeroplane blondes with tans.

I'd still prefer Angelina Jolie, Keira Knightley or Liv Tyler. Quite like Amy Lee for a bit of grunge as well. Got a thing for brunettes at the mo.

The one with the sexy voice who was in Scrubs briefly? She's alright I guess if you like skinny aeroplane blondes with tans.

I'd still prefer Angelina Jolie, Keira Knightley or Liv Tyler. Quite like Amy Lee for a bit of grunge as well. Got a thing for brunettes at the mo.

Yes she has been in scrubs. It's them big eyes i tells ya!

I wouldn never have guessed you like brunettes with that list........

Knightley is too skinny, she's like a stick insect and I'd break her in half.

Anna Kournikova still keeps me awake at night. I've seen her in the flesh and she's beyond belief.

I'm converted on the whole Eastern European birds thing now after Croatia in September. And Slovenia as well, puts most women in this country to shame - sorry!

Knightley is too skinny, she's like a stick insect and I'd break her in half.

Anna Kournikova still keeps me awake at night. I've seen her in the flesh and she's beyond belief.

I'm converted on the whole Eastern European birds thing now after Croatia in September. And Slovenia as well, puts most women in this country to shame - sorry!

Agree Knightley is too skinny but it's a risk she'd just have to take.

The problem with Eastern European birds (been to Poland, Czech, Romania, Hungary) is that they don't age well. They go from stunning 18 yr old buxom hotties to 40 yr old ankle dangling grannies almost overnight.

Agree Knightley is too skinny but it's a risk she'd just have to take.

The problem with Eastern European birds (been to Poland, Czech, Romania, Hungary) is that they don't age well. They go from stunning 18 yr old buxom hotties to 40 yr old ankle dangling grannies almost overnight.

Indeed, it's like the reverse from caterpillar to butterfly

• Admin
Got to be Mila Kunis for me. She is in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, does the voice for Meg from Family Guy and unbelievably, somehow, she is going out with Macauley friggin Culkin!!

Good shout, and my current desktop background on my notebook. :innocent06:

Archived