IGNORED

Sexiest Girl Ever

Barrs Court Red

Surprised no-one has mentioned Alisha (sp?) Dixon.

Beautifull face and gorgeous body - and you'd have something to talk about afterwards. She's a bright girl and very original, unlike a lot of these plastic lookalike bimbo's with no talent who rely on big tits and looking good.

Plus there's Kimberley Walsh

06_main2.jpg

See now shes pretty until she opens her mouth to speak, and then she just bugs the crap out of me!

I take it from that comment, that you have relinquished any claim on Kylie and she's all mine now......

God no! I'd still love to have my wicked way with her!

Could we sort out some sort of job share? :icecream:

See now shes pretty until she opens her mouth to speak, and then she just bugs the crap out of me!

God no! I'd still love to have my wicked way with her!

Could we sort out some sort of job share? :icecream:

OK Dolls, job share with Kylie it is..........the things I do :disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

Megan Fox, Kristen Stewart, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Lacey Chabert, Fearne Cotton, Penelope Cruz, Hilarie Burton, Amanda Crew, Joanna Angel, Avril Lavigne, Kate Edmondson, Torrie Wilson, Elisha Cuthbert, Keavy/Edele Lynch, Autumn Reeser, Courteney Cox, Sarah Silverman, Jessica-Jane Clement, Katy Perry, Jennifer Connelly, Jayne Middlemiss, Natalie Imbruglia, Alexis Bledel, Natalie Portman, Kaley Cuoco, Emmy Rossum, Michelle Trachtenberg, Lizzy Caplan, Lauren Graham, Jennifer Morrison, Gwen Stefani, Christa Miller...

Any of those will do.

Megan Fox, Kristen Stewart, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Lacey Chabert, Fearne Cotton, Penelope Cruz, Hilarie Burton, Amanda Crew, Joanna Angel, Avril Lavigne, Kate Edmondson, Torrie Wilson, Elisha Cuthbert, Keavy/Edele Lynch, Autumn Reeser, Courteney Cox, Sarah Silverman, Jessica-Jane Clement, Katy Perry, Jennifer Connelly, Jayne Middlemiss, Natalie Imbruglia, Alexis Bledel, Natalie Portman, Kaley Cuoco, Emmy Rossum, Michelle Trachtenberg, Lizzy Caplan, Lauren Graham, Jennifer Morrison, Gwen Stefani, Christa Miller...

Any of those will do.

Imagine ALL of them :tongue:

Chelsea from Eastenders would be fit if she never spoke!

Talking of eastenders - Kara Tointon gives Alesha Dixon a run for her money

F_200702_February20T_18903a.jpg

Kara-Tointon-aka-Dawn-Swann-911-18355405-0-0-7001860-200.jpg

Any of those will do.

Stalker :unsure:

My two favourites:

Elisha Cuthbert:

Can't believe that Hayden Paneittiere hasn't been mentioned previously:

Both attractive girls both not very original. There are hundreds of girls who have the same look and its difficult to tell them apart. Thats why Alesha Dixon stands out for me. She has her own look and is very original.

Surprised no-one has mentioned Alisha (sp?) Dixon.

Beautifull face and gorgeous body - and you'd have something to talk about afterwards. She's a bright girl and very original, unlike a lot of these plastic lookalike bimbo's with no talent who rely on big tits and looking good.

Yep I was in the audience on Soccer AM couple of years ago, she is very naturally pretty and doesn't need to trowl on the makeup. Very down to earth girl too. Quite what Harvey was thinking leaving her is beyond me.. fool.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Olivia Wilde. End of discussion, and good night.

G149441_b.jpg

She looks as if she's had plastic surgery. I wouldn't look around if she passed me in the street.

If you are looking the sexiest girl ever - try Brigette Bardo. She was stunning when she was in her prime.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l142/eju...bardot_vint.jpg

http://www.bikiniscience.com/models/BB19_S..._J/BB621030.JPG

Archived