IGNORED

Skuuuse

RedRock

Now rarely do I admit to being wrong. Thought he had plenty of chances to develop a career and failed to deliver. An accomplished near faultless performance tonight though. Well done to him and GJ for keeping the faith.

Maynard's looking stronger with quick feet - so he may be the player we all thought we had bought.... and Sproule .... is that an imposter?!??

Finally, Lee looks far better up the field than at the back.

I think he was man of the match , when hearing he was starting I was unsure he would fill Mcindoe's boots but he did and well didn't play left wing but was class and my man of the match would like to see him paired up with elliot against Wolves. His tackles were good( as usual) and he had some good breaks if only the strikers had kept up with him.

Not sure it was a near faultless performance but I will give him credit where it was due (I'm not his biggest fan) Battled very well and put in a huge amount of effort. Passing still needs work though.

Have to agree with this one, first touch and passing was terrible to start with, got better later. Elliott deserved our MOM.

Have to agree with this one, first touch and passing was terrible to start with, got better later. Elliott deserved our MOM.

Yeah I agree. Elliott was everywhere, didn't let any of their players settle all night. Skuse played well, no doubt about it and the 3 of them in there were fantastic imo.

I thought Skuse had an excellant game tonight.

He got caught out lingering on the ball once early in the first half but after that was right on the pace. He tackled well, covered a lot of ground and surged forward in attack in a very impressive way.

Well done Cole and GJ etc. When I saw he was starting I thought it was the wrong decision, glad I was proved wrong. A Bristol boy alongside Louis playing for my Bristol City, marvellous.

As for Lee Johnson...........Sorry, will have to leave the bashing to someone else guys.

Thought Skuse had a very good game tonight, I really hope he's ready to kick on in his career because I think the past year or two he's been a bit stale. I think we missed him when he went off too.

I thought we missed him when he went off too, didn't think Mcindoe made hardly any effect except possibly defending a bit, can see why GJ start skuse over him but seemed bizarre before kick off.

Skuse had a good game aginst Portsmouth.Did not surprise me one bit,I really think he is a player who can go on to another level.His touch and passing are better than a lot give him credit for,also he gets around the pitch well.Rarely gives the ball away and with a decent run in the team(not just here and there!) I think he will show just how good he is.Also got to remember his age,which I think is 22,which may surprise a few(as he seems to have been around a long time),so he will hopefully improve and push on.If(fingers crossed,it doesnt happen!) Marvin does move on,maybe we should look closer to home for the answer.Controversal maybe,but only time will tell!

Maybe he was brought off to be rested for Saturday, maybe gary's seen the light at the end of tunnel and he's going to drop. a certain ... :whistle2:

As I said in the original post LJ loooked far more effective up field rather than in a defensive role. Good game last night. Certainly doesn't deserve to be dropped on that performance.

Skuse was excellant last night. Possibly the best game I've seen from him.

But....he's still a young lad, why on earth do you think he's reached his peak :dunno: Surely he can only get better?

Skuse would improve if he was playing in league 1 I'm just uncertain whether he as anything more to offer at this level. But I will admit that for me he was much better than Johnson.

Agree was outstanding tonight long may it continue! Should never have been taking off was effecting the game!

Said on OS, that he suffered from a back strain but gladly, he's now fit for Wolves.

Same team on Saturday i feel, LJ was also solid tonight, I am a big fan of LJ (waiting to get shot down for this), but hopefully if he performs like he did on Tuesday night more often, he will change some peoples opinions of him. :englandsmile4wf:

I agree with you Robbored, it was the best the performance I have seen from Skuse and I cannot understand why he was again subbed!!

Why can't you understand a player being taken off cos he was injured....seems a lot of sense to me.

Or are you just one of these on here that jump to conclusions - "Terrible substitution - why did eh not take iz son orf intead moan moan moan etc etc ?"

:disapointed2se:

Archived