IGNORED

Eye On Peacock

boltonred

Guest Red_Alligator

Top stuff!! Then we could go in for any of the other three mentioned. Trouble is, the article specifically states that Latics are after a PROVEN GOALSCORER - so that rules out one from the original four!!!!!!!!

Cant believe some of our fans are making the comments they are making!

I know everyone is entitled to their oppinion fair enough but to even think about selling Peacock is toal madness..!

Some times I am in this belief at some peoples support of our club and players...!

NOT GOING TO GO ON ANY MORE PEACOCK IS ONE OF OUR BEST PLAYERS AND HAS GAVE 100% IN THE MAJORITY OF OUR MATCHES AS WELL AS SCORING SOME CRUCIAL GOALS IN A TEAM THAT IS NOT CREATING MAKING CHANCES! HE IS NOT A 25 GOAL A SEASON PLAYER SO STOP EXPECTING THIS HE IS WHAT i WOLD CALL A SRIKER B...!

GET OFF HIS BACK ANS SUPPORT HIM I HARDLY EVER HEAR HIS NAME SANG AND IN MY EYES HE SHOULD BE HAVING HIM NAME SOME MORE THAN SOME PLAYERS I WILL MENTION.

COME ON LEE SHUT THESE PEOPLE UP...!

Well, you made me laugh :)

Guest bristolbred

Lee Peacock?? Proven Goalscorer?? ALL IN THE SAME SENTENCE?? :sub:

Surely NOT?? :P

Deafenately NOT value for money for Oldham!! :sub:

Maybe if they buy him, then they get Danny Wilson FREE!! :sub:

I like the idea of having a Grannyjoy " Grannies goin get Yer!!" T-shirt!! :sub:

Let's hope for a good summer, and promotion!! :)

:sub:

Guest bristolbred
Cant believe some of our fans are making the comments they are making!

I know everyone is entitled to their oppinion fair enough but to even think about selling Peacock is toal madness..!

Some times I am in this belief at some peoples support of our club and players...!

NOT GOING TO GO ON ANY MORE PEACOCK IS ONE OF OUR BEST PLAYERS AND HAS GAVE 100% IN THE MAJORITY OF OUR MATCHES AS WELL AS SCORING SOME CRUCIAL GOALS IN A TEAM THAT IS NOT CREATING MAKING CHANCES! HE IS NOT A 25 GOAL A SEASON PLAYER SO STOP EXPECTING THIS HE IS WHAT i WOLD CALL A SRIKER B...!

GET OFF HIS BACK ANS SUPPORT HIM I HARDLY EVER HEAR HIS NAME SANG AND IN MY EYES HE SHOULD BE HAVING HIM NAME SOME MORE THAN SOME PLAYERS I WILL MENTION.

COME ON LEE SHUT THESE PEOPLE UP...!

Aaron Brown gave more than Leapy this season, :sub:

shame injury took him away from us!! :sub:

Leapy lee, danny's love child, watch him in the last two games as he scores more goals than Christian Roberts!!,

NOT!!! :)

:sub:

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

Imagine being LP now , having a quick look at The BCFC Forum and seeing what you few fickle fans think of him , ok he may not be the best stirker in the Division but have some ###### consideration! He'll be pulling a City Shirt on l8r 2day , talk about wanting to play for the fans if he read this , I'm sure hed be thinking why Bother ?

:Fume: :Rage:

Archived