IGNORED

Jonathan Quartey

bigbash

Hmmm, not at all convinced. I Predict a Riot is a nice tune, but overall The Kaiser Chiefs are way over-rated in my view.

There very average at best. This guy on the other hand sounds interesting. I note the report says we are looking for 2 defenders as well. I'm guessing this guy is a full back so another CB to come in? We could do with a little more mobility at the back, Carey now past it in terms of speed, McCoombe was never built for it and whilst Fontaine isnt slow, he is somewhat flat footed over those all important first few yards.

Sounds interesting of course on trial so yet to see if he is any good would be suprised if it was a centreback having as we have Mcombe,Carey,Fonts and up and coming Wilson but I suppose loaning thay guy from rangers makes me think GJ doesn't think wilson is ready yet?

Sounds interesting of course on trial so yet to see if he is any good would be suprised if it was a centreback having as we have Mcombe,Carey,Fonts and up and coming Wilson but I suppose loaning thay guy from rangers makes me think GJ doesn't think wilson is ready yet?

Or maybe we are expecting a bid from Arsenal, Spurs or Everton for Wilson?

Guest RobbieTurner
Looks promising.

First cap for Ghana in September '08 aged 20 playing alongside the likes of Essien, Muntari and Pantsil.

This news is also on Kaizer Chiefs official web site so must be summat in it! http://www.kaizerchiefs.com/

If you look at player profiles it gives a bit more on him - thank heavens we aren't interested in the alien looking guy directly below his profile though, cant see how that guy can possibly head a ball with such a weird shaped head.... :noexpression:

AHHHHH!!!!

just looked at Mr Gala Melon head. I am scarred for life. Maybe, though it somehow helps with headers- maybe him and Rory 'baboon arms' Delap are the future of football?

Seriously, though- anyone got any clips of him on Yootoob yet, or any plans to scout around the training ground for the rest of OTIB? anyone?

(I'm an exile, sorry)

I know 2 of the trialists but i cant say who cause i would get it in the neck.

1 is a midfielder and 1i s a striker.

This bloke could also be on trial now though.

seems they will have to be real quality or not have much of a chance unless they are cheap really considering the cheltenham game was called off giving less chance to impress.Still no point gettign exctied unless anything happens

What kind of striker, and what area of the midfield? :innocent06:

The midfielder is a Central midfielder, wouldnt say hes attacking with 3 goals in 121 games for 3 different clubs. Hes 28 by the way.

I don't know much about the striker, apart from hes really quick.

If Wenger can bring in good unknown African players so can Johnson.

Why? - there's no comparison in terms of global reputation of coach, scouting network or status of club - also 'peanuts' to Arse in terms of wages is probably the same as one of our senior squad members.

Hmmm his fans think the same, seems the fans like a pop at each other too.

http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic....asc&start=0

:noexpression:

i no the type that u are my n**ger. u the type that rememba the pain makin pennies a day. I TOLD YOU TO PRAP and your dumb aszz didnt no what to say so you wanna give up on GOD. well son if u don't help urself stop this thing/stupidity of urs then GOD HIMSELF CANT HELP U

i no u probably wont get this because u not smart enough #%!&

:D wtf

:noexpression:

i no the type that u are my n**ger. u the type that rememba the pain makin pennies a day. I TOLD YOU TO PRAP and your dumb aszz didnt no what to say so you wanna give up on GOD. well son if u don't help urself stop this thing/stupidity of urs then GOD HIMSELF CANT HELP U

i no u probably wont get this because u not smart enough #%!&

:D wtf

Ziderheads getting a bit more aggressive I see .....

The midfielder is a Central midfielder, wouldnt say hes attacking with 3 goals in 121 games for 3 different clubs. Hes 28 by the way.

I don't know much about the striker, apart from hes really quick.

hengrover66, if you can't give us names could you give us their nationality and how long they are here on trial.

Archived