IGNORED

Jonathan Quartey

bigbash

• Admin
on the way down the stairs in the Williams after last nights game bumped (literally) into a guy wearing a Kaiser Chiefs tracksuit, coming out of the directors box door. Looking at the link above with his picture, it was definitely Jonathan Quartey.

Whatever that means?

Probably not a lot. It would appear most of the triallists are shown a first team game (if at home) whilst they are here.

hengrover66, if you can't give us names could you give us their nationality and how long they are here on trial.

I know that the midfielder is spanish and was recentley playing in the premier league.

Trained with another championship club to increase his fitness but a free agent.

I think the striker is from Peru or somewhere in South America.

• Admin
I know that the midfielder is spanish and was recentley playing in the premier league.

Trained with another championship club to increase his fitness but a free agent.

Sounds like a midfielder who failed a trial at Swansea lately.

yove got part of it right his brother plays in the prem he hasnt hes been here for about a week and from what iam told looks a decent player if hes half as good as his bro should be a good find

Archived