IGNORED

Kightly

Rob k

In my opinion we need a player of his sort of quality, 14 assists and 7 goals this season, his defence splitting pass for there 2nd is something we don't see frequently enough. he looks a very good player, not sure how much he cost but i bet he was worth his fee.

In my opinion we need a player of his sort of quality, 14 assists and 7 goals this season, his defence splitting pass for there 2nd is something we don't see frequently enough. he looks a very good player, not sure how much he cost but i bet he was worth his fee.

I'm sure everybody would like one like him. Unfortunately they don't grow on trees. However there were people on here recommending him when he was at Grays. Unfortunately we don't have a history of taking a punt on non-League players (Basso and Akinde are a rarity for us). We'll have to settle for Ivan for now.

he name was constantly mentioned on here as someone we should be looking at back when he was at Grays, Wolves got him for 50k.

I think we did look at him, unfortunately though it seemed that when he was at Grays he didn't want to join a club lower than Championship level.

Guest churchill gaffer
I'm sure everybody would like one like him. Unfortunately they don't grow on trees. However there were people on here recommending him when he was at Grays. Unfortunately we don't have a history of taking a punt on non-League players (Basso and Akinde are a rarity for us). We'll have to settle for Ivan for now.

Akinde should have gone to the Posh.

He would be getting games every week there.

What does he have to do to be getting at least on the bench?

IMO, IMO! He is far better than Styvar.

Stvar has played 3 games, against a prem team and (imo) a team thats going to be there next year, against one of the best defences in the league. And against a CB not so long ago beinga key member of an Arsenal side who used to dominate England. Give the guy a break.

Archived