IGNORED

Unbeaten At Ashton Gate

Whites

Looking at the remaing home fixtures this morning.

31-01-09 Barnsley.

03-02-09 Charlton.

14-02-09 Southampton.

28-02-09 Blackpool.

10-03-09 Coventry.

14-03-09 Cardiff.

04-04-09 Preston.

13-04-09 Ipswich.

25-04-09 Sheff Wed.

Is there any reason why we cant win all/most of these games?

I think that Cardif and Preston will be the "toughies" and most important as hopefully we will be up around the play-offs with them.

Its always important to win your home games but looking at the fixtures remaining away from the Gate it could be pivotal this season ( still have to travel to Reading, Norwich, Birmingham, Derby, QPR, Forest, Swansea and Burnley).

From 27 points available at home, would you expect or be happy with?

I think i would settle for 23! :winner_third_h4h:

Over to you.........

Looking at the remaing home fixtures this morning.

31-01-09 Barnsley.

03-02-09 Charlton.

14-02-09 Southampton.

28-02-09 Blackpool.

10-03-09 Coventry.

14-03-09 Cardiff.

04-04-09 Preston.

13-04-09 Ipswich.

25-04-09 Sheff Wed.

Is there any reason why we cant win all/most of these games?

I think that Cardif and Preston will be the "toughies" and most important as hopefully we will be up around the play-offs with them.

Its always important to win your home games but looking at the fixtures remaining away from the Gate it could be pivotal this season ( still have to travel to Reading, Norwich, Birmingham, Derby, QPR, Forest, Swansea and Burnley).

From 27 points available at home, would you expect or be happy with?

I think i would settle for 23! :winner_third_h4h:

Over to you.........

To be fair we could quite easily beat any of those teams, we have had all the toughies at home already (Birmingham Wolves Reading etc) and this is why i think our home form has been quite poor.

Id certainly be happy with 23 points.

18 points from the remainder at home would suit me ...... plus another 5 or 6 away points minimum

that should put us nicely safe, and planning next seasons assault on the division.

That would give us 24 points meaning we'd finish the season with only 59. That'd be poor in my opinion and would probably see us finishing 15th/16th, which isn't really ideal considering the home games we've got coming up.

I know it probably won't be easy but I think we need to make it easy. We need to win at least 7 of the last 9 home games and then we can really push on. If you say 70 points would get us in the play offs, we're going to need 35 more points which doesn't look likely.

Archived