IGNORED

Plymouth Away

21. Marcham

I'm considering this away game and may get tickets today with a mate.

One thing that bothers me is the amount of time the local constabulary keeps us locked in. I normally do this game but last year I didn't but my mate did. He said City fans were kept behind for 30-45 minutes and when they got out the ground, Plymouth fans were still waiting. Plus his car was one side of the ground, and he was told to walk in a complete opposite direction. Last time I went to Plymouth we were locked in for some stupid amount of time.

Having said this, I do like this away game and will consider it. But I do feel the local Police want to make it a s**t night win or lose for the city fans and stop you getting home at a semi-decent time.

MM

I was just going to post exactly the same. Bristol City are in town, let's ensure we make their trip totally miserable. Fair play to them mind, they do achieve this pretty much every year....on and off the pitch!

I'm driving down, can someone tell me the best place to park, as in, some where i can get back to after the game with out the police tellin me to go another way, cheers

Plymouth allow you to use their car park which is easily acessable as its not far from the motorway. Therefore, it's pretty much a quick get away.

However, if you want to guarentte a space, get there early. See the link posted above, info from fans on there.

Plymouth allow you to use their car park which is easily acessable as its not far from the motorway. Therefore, it's pretty much a quick get away.

However, if you want to guarentte a space, get there early. See the link posted above, info from fans on there.

It's alright parking in the car park if you manage to get a space around the outside because once it's full if you are parked in the middle it takes ages to leave due to having to let everyone in front of you go first. That said it should be less busy for an evening game. There's many residential roads you can park in opposite the ground across the main road and this is where I have managed to park in the past.

ill be their with 4 others! was just wondering do you have to sit in your allocated seat or can you sit wherever?

Well, personally, i stand whereever. However, most away grounds you have to sit in your allocated seat. Maybe, seeing as were not selling out ATM, i could be unreserved.

The way i look at it is, i'm not going to pay all the money and travel all that way to sit in my allocated seat when there are many other spare seats. But other fans would probably have different views on the matter.

I was just going to post exactly the same. Bristol City are in town, let's ensure we make their trip totally miserable. Fair play to them mind, they do achieve this pretty much every year....on and off the pitch!

Yeah, it does cause a problem, but shouldn't let it be the major reason not to go. We've decided not to go though 1. because of this, 2. it's a Tuesday so time off work which is a problem, 3. financially (day before pay day, don't do credit cards). Gutted but there you go, thats life.

MM

Brought 2 earlier today, really looking forward to this one, first away game in ages.

At least I thought that I had brought two on the phone yesterday. When I went downstairs just now to collect the post I was shocked and dismayed to find two Reading away tickets in the envelope instead of the Plymouth ones I had ordered. Just another example of the failings of this clubs ticketing administration. Now I'm going to have to waste more of my money on the phone getting these returned and buying more. Morons.

Go there by all means but only if you want to be surrounded by emos and smelly students.

:rofl2br: it's funny because it's true

if you lot don't win, you should be ashamed, we have been shocking as of late, being rolled over by Barnsley, Doncaster & Forest were unlucky but still lost against Cardiff & Arsenal and barely beat Southampton it's poor :badmood:

if you lot don't win, you should be ashamed, we have been shocking as of late, being rolled over by Barnsley, Doncaster & Forest were unlucky but still lost against Cardiff & Arsenal and barely beat Southampton it's poor :badmood:

And now one of your youth team has gone and got himself done for drink driving. You'd think after the McCormick incident it would sink in. Obviously not.

Archived