IGNORED

A Thought About Noble

cheese

I hope this doesn't turn sour like some other threads but I was just wondering how much would do you all think he would be valued at for transfer?

£500k?

Sorry, you are not going to have those two threads deleted because we are giving a fare statement not hating or slaughtering.

Noble is on a free because he is not in the clubs future plans.

£0

A nominal fee to cover our paying up of his contract if he hadn't requested a move.

I do rate him but don't think we would get loads for him maybe 500k he doesnt track back and seems unable to last 90 mins but he has got the ability to make something out of nothing. Maybe with both Elliott and Skuse playing and doing the defensive duties he could have a future.

The question was how much is Noble worth NOT Lee Johnson. Some people just cannot leave it alone can they!!!

If you see down the main page a bit there's another article about how much Lee Johnson would be worth. I assume the guy was answering for both articles rather than post in each.

Anyway I think we all know that Noble will be out at the end of the season (or before) on a free or very small undislosed fee.

Archived