IGNORED

Akos Buzsaky

Dolman_Stand

Obviously expect a lot of :source::source::source: to follow but I have been told that we are in negotiations to sign him from QPR, not sure how reliable but we will have to wait and see.

Would be great if it happened. However I was under the impression he is one of their best players & unless he has struggled to recover from his broken leg, I can't see why they'd sell him ??

I would love to see him playing for us, there's not many better attacking midfielders at this level. He's only managed 11 league appearances this season, only 5 which have been starts, so it is possible that he wishes to move himself.

My QPR friend says he's been injured for most of the season so this is the reason for the lack of appearences!!

I'm getting Transfer Window Fatigue after the Marvin rumour so barely got the energy to comment on this one.

Except...... he only signed for QPR in the last Jan. window and is apparently one of their most popular players.

That's quite enough. :sleeping: :noexpression:

Obviously expect a lot of :source::source::source: to follow but I have been told that we are in negotiations to sign him from QPR, not sure how reliable but we will have to wait and see.

Would be really suprised if he did come to us. However i would love to see the move happen. :icecream:

Maybe he doesn't like London and wants to move back down to the west country?

With Rowlands out injured for rest of season it wont happen. Not even if Buzsaky was fit... :gasmask:

Just asked the editor of loftforwords.co.uk about this on msn his response:

I hope you lot don't insist on a medical - out until at least august with torn ligaments

speaking to him at the POTY dinner he liked plymouth but he got very homesick out west and is much happier in london - jumps on a plane back home whenever he can

Not quite sure how "..in negotiations.." and "..not sure how relaible..." warrants a "Signing imminent" headline?? And we complain about the EP!!

How strange just got home from work not knowing anything about this rumour and have been today chatting to a plymouth fan (ST Holder)about the players they have sold in the last 12-18 months and my mate mentioned Buzsakyand said he was a great player and definate prem amterial.

Lets hoep this is right even if we have to wait until next season for him!

Archived