IGNORED

Akos Buzsaky

Dolman_Stand

Sorry to spoil the party but there is no chance Akos is leaving QPR. He injured himself in our carling cup match at old trafford recently and has been ruled out for the rest of the season. He has been very unlucky as he had just recovered from surgery on another long term injury.

Sorry to spoil the party but there is no chance Akos is leaving QPR. He injured himself in our carling cup match at old trafford recently and has been ruled out for the rest of the season. He has been very unlucky as he had just recovered from surgery on another long term injury.

That's OK. With Brooker about to move out there will space for Buzsaky as part of a 3 man midfield in the treatment room!

Guest big ade qpr
'The Hungary midfielder damaged the anterior cruciate ligament in his knee during Tuesday's 1-0 Carling Cup fourth round defeat to Manchester United'

Hes played since then most definitely, he scored a couple of weeks back! The rumour is alive :whistle2:

you have been sniffing too much cow s**t my friend buzz is going nowhere and certainly not bristol city.i am a qpr fan so trust me he's staying and will be an integeral part of our team when back fit.as for scoring a couple of weeks ago were you playing fifa 09 at the time roflamao

you have been sniffing too much cow s**t my friend buzz is going nowhere and certainly not bristol city.i am a qpr fan so trust me he's staying and will be an integeral part of our team when back fit.as for scoring a couple of weeks ago were you playing fifa 09 at the time roflamao

Maybe, rather than "sniffing cowshit" he was getting an education. Something I suggest you try.

Good day.

Guest big ade qpr
Maybe, rather than "sniffing cowshit" he was getting an education. Something I suggest you try.

Good day.

and that comes from someone with the moomins as his signature picture,too much methane intake i presume farmer piles lmfao what a plank

Archived