IGNORED

Who Would You Play Up Front Against Plymouth

miketh2nd

Why? Because he had a good 45 against Wolves in conditions that suited his style?

That was not enough of a convincer to warrent a starting place tonight imo. The problem when Adebola plays is that it encourages the long ball which we all know is a low percentage tactic.Not his fault of course, but using the pace of Sproule and Styvar is likely to be more of a threat to the Argyle defence.No defender likes playing against pace. Maynard is not lightening quick but quick enough to cause problems as well. Being the away side City will spend a significant part of tonights game defending and pace up front is essential for the counter attack.

It has to be Maynard, Styvar and Sproule.

Dele starts and rightly so

I just don't get it!!! When Dele came on against wolves he totally changed the game so why wouldnt he start tonight???

After all if it had of been LT I'm sure alot on here would want him to start tonight so whats the difference!!

For me I'd be tempted to retain Styvar and Maynard to start with and use Adebola against a tiring defence (around 65-70 mins should be when he comes on) when he has the most impact on a game with his physicality further draining centre halfs. This then allows Maynard that little bit of extra space he needs. Styvar needs games to adapt to this league so probably wouldn't drop as of the moment.

But Dele starts so I wish for the best.

Archived