IGNORED

Were The Coppers A Bit More Laid Back?

Never to the dark side

section of the Devon and cornwall constabulary,who like to keep a low profile

Maybe the younger coppers are employed for saturday games

and the DADS ARMY section are employed for mid-week games

The coppers were conspicous by their absence. They were excellant and very low-key. I even had a laugh with one of them on the way out - a very attractive WPC who was holding a digital camera. I told her I was a hooligan and asked if she wanted my picture. She laughed and told me it was time I retired.Cheeky cow.

The WMP could learn alot by watching other forces manage football matches.

The coppers were conspicous by their absence. They were excellant and very low-key. I even had a laugh with one of them on the way out - a very attractive WPC who was holding a digital camera. I told her I was a hooligan and asked if she wanted my picture. She laughed and told me it was time I retired.Cheeky cow.

The WMP could learn alot by watching other forces manage football matches.

I agree up to a point. But on the other hand, the police have to be ready and available to spring into action should a serious crowd disturbance take place, and innocent fans will depend upon this. Can you honestly say that this collection of Dads Army and Cute Young WPCs would have up to the task?

I agree up to a point. But on the other hand, the police have to be ready and available to spring into action should a serious crowd disturbance take place, and innocent fans will depend upon this. Can you honestly say that this collection of Dads Army and Cute Young WPCs would have up to the task?

There were a lot of police at the stadium but they were hardly noticable. Thats good policing imo. I saw plenty of coppers that would have been capable of dealing with any disturbances. They weren't all Dads Army.

As for the cute WPC's - blokes are less likely to kick off when there a pretty face in uniform around.....and they are nice to look at.

Archived