IGNORED

Qpr 1-0

Red Cloud

Its a cliche, but its a bad time to score - it means Swindon will be trying even harder to get a goal and QPR will be defending against Swindons long-ball tactics for a long time.

Come on Swindon keep on lumping it up to those big fellas up front - Whooosh !

Guest RedwardsV1

Right well i don't care what the result was, we still have 2 get behind the lads 2mmorow because we need 2 win, now it's down 2 us and Sheffield Wed to decide if we go up or not.... lets just get behind the players 2mmorow

OK, it's not all over yet. We knew a win at barnsley was needed and it still is.

Provided City win tomorrow to remain a single point behind those Hoops, we then face the not so mighty (specially after today) Blackpool whist QPR travel oop norf. Just think, Mark Robins may yet score the goal that secures City's promo!

Amazing innit? In less than 24 hours time we'll all either be on cloud nine or the pits of depression. All those draws in Sept & Oct and if just one of them had been a 1-0 or 2-1 instead, we'd be 2 points better off. Oh well musn't get too downhearted; I'll still support City next season regardless of the divison (but I'd prefer to play Coventry then Colchester and Wigan rather tham Wrexham).

Archived