IGNORED

Barnsley Shot That Hit The Bar

I BELIEVE

Really get a fingertip to that shot just after we scored our first goal? Looking at the reation of Bradley Orr and Jamie McAlister they ran straight away to basso and congratuleted him as if he had got a touch. If Basso did get a fingertip, then itmust go down as one of the greatest saves ever at the Gate.

Really get a fingertip to that shot just after we scored our first goal? Looking at the reation of Bradley Orr and Jamie McAlister they ran straight away to basso and congratuleted him as if he had got a touch. If Basso did get a fingertip, then itmust go down as one of the greatest saves ever at the Gate.

Was a bit more than a finger tip - but he definately saved it.

The Barnsley Manager called it a world class save.

It was a fantastic save by Basso who fully deserved the luck he got when the ball bounced down on him and went away from the goal instead of back in it. If he lost us two points the other week then he certainly got them back with that save. Despite one or two critics I still think that Basso is worth about 8-10 points a season for us so I have no complaints with him.

Archived