IGNORED

Substitution Due To The Chap In The Williams Stand

Geoff65

When Skuse passed the ball to Stern's left after Stern asked for the pass and then didnt bother going for it, there was a groan and then a lull in the crowd and a cheeky chappy in the Williams stand shouted "Johnson, he's ###### s**t", Johnson looked around once, nodded, looked around two or three times more and then took Stern John off.

Very funny.

When Skuse passed the ball to Stern's left after Stern asked for the pass and then didnt bother going for it, there was a groan and then a lull in the crowd and a cheeky chappy in the Williams stand shouted "Johnson, he's ###### s**t", Johnson looked around once, nodded, looked around two or three times more and then took Stern John off.

Very funny.

I thought Stern John was going to be a decent player for us. I don't mind him being lazy if he gets goals - but he cant even score one on ones.

I would even have dele before John - he's been poor and lazy.

Very funny.

I thought the guy shouted "Johnson-IT'S ######g s**t" as an opinion on the teams performance not Stern John's.

GJ was not very happy and gave several evil stares in the direction from whence they came.

I may of misheard but GJ certainly did not look to be happy with what was said.

But what about Maynard and Sproule......he is according to several on here the reason their form has picked up.......surely if we send John back then they will also lose all understanding of the game and become completely useless without the intelligence that John brings to the pitch.......oh and what about that World Class First touch that somebody said he has.....how will we ever cope without that???????????

..........The guy is a waste of space...........when i think that a #### like that is keeping Trundle and youngsters like Akinde out the team it makes me truely sad. he doesnt give a ###### about us and never will............he makes that clear to me in the pathetic performances he has put in so far........a bad game is fair enough......all players have them........but his effort is dismal to say the least and an embarrassment to our club!!!!!!!!

..........In fairness to the guy he did do 1 piece of superb control to bring the ball down on his chest/shoulder to set himself free on a 1 on 1 wih the keeper but then what..........Record international goalscorer and all that s**t???????..........surely he should be scoring from there shouldnt he??????

I thought Stern John was going to be a decent player for us. I don't mind him being lazy if he gets goals - but he cant even score one on ones.

In fairness his first touch on his chest and then the way he brought it down with his foot was absolute class. The shot wasn't a bad one either and a lot of credit is due to Muller who got down well.

Stern was frustrating today, in the main he was poor though.

In fairness his first touch on his chest and then the way he brought it down with his foot was absolute class. The shot wasn't a bad one either and a lot of credit is due to Muller who got down well.

Stern was frustrating today, in the main he was poor though.

He didn't seem to be on the same wavelength as others, hence his astute flicks/passes into space for runners who failed to read these made him look worse than he possibly was.

Agreed, the way he controlled Sproules excellent pass showed what he can do, got to give the keeper credit for save.

Just a guess, but I'd think one reason GJ didn't look too pleased was that he'd alreay decided he needed to sub John, and when that comment got shouted out he knew what it would mean - that someone on the fans forum would put the substitution down to a chap in the Williams and not to GJ!! Still, fair play to GJ - he could have reacted by leaving it a bit longer and then..who knows!!

Just a guess, but I'd think one reason GJ didn't look too pleased was that he'd alreay decided he needed to sub John, and when that comment got shouted out he knew what it would mean - that someone on the fans forum would put the substitution down to a chap in the Williams and not to GJ!! Still, fair play to GJ - he could have reacted by leaving it a bit longer and then..who knows!!

"What an ass. Maybee I can display him in Burtons window and get away with it"

GJ: s thoughts

Over rated, over paid and over the hill!!!!!

I posted similar on Southamptons site this morning (EVEN in their dire situation I was begging for them to take him back) and they replied that you have more chance of seeing a penguin fly than John run.

PROBABLY the worst player I have seen in a BCFC shirt in almost 40 years.

Over rated, over paid and over the hill!!!!!

I posted similar on Southamptons site this morning (EVEN in their dire situation I was begging for them to take him back) and they replied that you have more chance of seeing a penguin fly than John run.

PROBABLY the worst player I have seen in a BCFC shirt in almost 40 years.

I agree he has been poor - but thats going over the top.

He's better than alot of forwards we've had....

I agree he has been poor - but thats going over the top.

He's better than alot of forwards we've had....

who was the lad we got cant remember the name or who we got him from

came in on a month loan

and i think it was against Donny he missed when the ball came across and he was literally on the post and he put it wide ?

this was in our promotion season, 06-07 ?

Archived