IGNORED

City V Charlton

CotswoldRed

Our usual problem - ineffective in the final third. Damn, wish we had Maynard to bring on from the bench.

EDIT - only entertaining part of the game thus far is Scott Murray's commentary... just compared Orr to Paula Radcliffe!

Haha,

What was his reasoning behnd that?

Here comes the Johnson roasting of a lifetime!

I just hope it works.

This first half nonsense makes me think we should write first-half scoreline bonuses into player's salaries. They'd soon start upping their game early on.

Its getting boring coming from behind.

I just hope it works.

This first half nonsense makes me think we should write first-half scoreline bonuses into player's salaries. They'd soon start upping their game early on.

Its getting boring coming from behind.

That's exactly what I was just saying to the missus!! You must've read my mind.

Sproule on for Williams?

If a midfield player is to be substituted I would leave on the player who can actually get forward and create something. Sproule on for Johnson perhaps as his qualities of tracking back and playing five yard balls to maintain possession are less important to us now than taking risks and getting players forward. It's $h1t or bust time if we want to have anything at all to play for over the remainder of the season. A defeat or even a draw tonight and we can pretty much start preparing for next season.

A defeat or even a draw tonight and we can pretty much start preparing for next season.

Inclined to agree. Not too long down the road our games are getting more and more difficult. How we perform at home to the bottom team this late in the season says a lot about our quality or otherwise.

Archived