IGNORED

City V Charlton

CotswoldRed

Yeah i'm torn between listening on there and to the Super Scott show on world ... in West Wickham here, gutted really first home game missed this season, didn't brave the snow....

Fair play to you Chaplain...

I travelled back last year for Playoff semifinal and was so knackered after the drive that I couldn't face it again... however.. have been to three or four games when been home to visit plus I did go to Ipsiwch must earn me some points! bloody freezing and only 120 of us there.

Com on you Reds

Excellent come back. surprised the 4 4 3 worked!!!

well done Gary.

That sneaky extra man always pays off... :thumbsup:

Nice one City; great result and nice to be in good form.

Norwich away will be tough, but as long as we can rid ourselves of these dodgy first periods we might be okay.

Let's hope Maynard is back so our 15+ goals strike partnership can reunite!

GET IN!

5 points off 6th placed Preston now with a game in hand over them.

Its also worth noting that they, as a do a few other teams who are chasing them with us, have got very similar goal differences to us. We are +3, Preston and QPR only +4, Burnley +ZERO. Swansea have +plus ten and ipswhich just behind us +11 then palace +5. Above 6th placed Preston though the top 5 teams have good GD's. Could well come down to GD in the end.

ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!!!

Good stuff indeed, probably need 3 more wins for safety.

5 pts from the playoffs with a game in hand, well you can't argue with that....the transformation since just before Christmas has been superb!

Worrying mind you, the fact they had 9 shots to our 1 in the first half, probably lucky to go in just 1-0 down, what went on in that half?

Also, what possible reason was there for SIX minutes of stoppage time???

Dear me, that was a terrible performance. Very little movement off the ball and next to no width so I hope we're not seeing a return to earlier in the season. In truth the second half wasn't much better either, although - shock horror - I actually though Stern John played well today when he came on. Akinde also looks like he's got a bright future ahead of him.

Still, putting the performance aside, 3 points is 3 points and we're looking handily placed to sneak into the top 6 yet. :)

Good stuff indeed, probably need 3 more wins for safety.

5 pts from the playoffs with a game in hand, well you can't argue with that....the transformation since just before Christmas has been superb!

Worrying mind you, the fact they had 9 shots to our 1 in the first half, probably lucky to go in just 1-0 down, what went on in that half?

Also, what possible reason was there for SIX minutes of stoppage time???

If you saw the shots they had in the first half you would see why :laugh:

2 Freekicks and god knows how many blasts high and wide into the atyeo (from some range may I add). I didn't feel threatened with Charlton when they were heading at our goal, they didnt really create any clear cut chances and the goal was from an error of misjudgement by Basso it seemed. Looking at the number of shots a team has is not always the easiest well to seek dominence of a game (when McIndoe slid that ball across for Styvar who just about failed to connect doesn't class as a shot at all but it was a fantastic chance).

Onwards and upwards - points win prizes, hope we can sustain this good run!

Archived