IGNORED

A Message To You Eastenders

candygram for mongo

When the whole "open the east end" thing started I was dead against it, for no other reasons than a) people just wanted to goad the opposition fans and b) it would make absolutely no difference.

Can I also say, as a 40 year old Williams stand fan... I was wrong..I apologise..well done..

Here here totally agree with this poster (I sit in Dolman)

I too was a little against the EE idea for exact same reason...too many would want to have a go at oppo fans rather than actualy support and no matter how much people go on about it being "banter"

But last night you were magnificent

The encoragement of the other stands was a breath of fresh air and reminiscent of the (dare I say) old days atmos when at places like Anfield the stands would often chant to each other

(I remember being in the EE as a young'un (70's) against Leeds in thick fog and everyone chanting to the open end asking what the score was)

More of this EE please.......much more.......

The EastEnd was great and I am glad they managed to get the rest of the ground involved as well, including Gary. [though maybe next time leave Basso out of it - we don't want him bouncing and losing concentration!]

Anyway, maybe we should also get Jump Around played at half-time some time soon just like those YouTube clips from American college football.

If not, just happy to have Johnson Says Bounce Around the Ground and Always Believe back again. Light hearted and passionate songs that remind me of our play-off push. Long may they continue.

Archived