IGNORED

Quality Midfielder

Riaz

To add to this, Bobby Convey has been released from Reading?! Possibly worth a trial if he stays in England

I saw that article too and thought about it. Seems odd that they suddenly just terminate his contract though I would of thought means he's probaly not staying in England otherwise they would of loaned him and sold him on?

I saw that article too and thought about it. Seems odd that they suddenly just terminate his contract though I would of thought means he's probaly not staying in England otherwise they would of loaned him and sold him on?

His contract was terminated by mutual consent because he has suffered from a terrible knee injury since the 2006 world cup whilst playing for the USA.

He isnt match fit and wants to return home. A non starter sadly.

Why bring in players that are no better than what we have got? I hear a lot about bringing in a midfielder,but how about trusting in what we have got.I'm not adverse to bringing in quality,but not unless it improves what we have got.And I would not swap him for anyone in our midfield.Plus I can imagine he would be on high wages.

I dunno, hes a decent enough player, but I think we're good in the middle, and this guy would want guaranteed starts for sure, agreeing to this would be suicide and not send a great message to the existing midfield imo, could disrupt the squad, we have a tight squad and thats good though.

I would imagine if he was of a good enough quality he would maybe be playing at B'ham already

Archived