IGNORED

Norwich Tomorrow.

Robbored

Norwich have drawn their last three game and are unbeaten in four. They have a new manager who seems to be turning things around and they scored three goals at league leaders Wolves on tuesday night. Their confidence is growing.

City are on a good run with 5 wins from 6 league games with two of those wins away from home. Top scorer Maynard is available after injury and Adebola is full of confidence after two goals in mid-week. City likely to go for the win with play-offs just 5 points away.

I reckon its a tough one to call so I'll sit on the fence and go for 2-2 draw.

The fans here are certainly more confident than they were a few weeks ago. Curiously, the ones I speak to are more pleased with the appointment of Deehan and Crook to the staff than Gunn himself, but whatever the reasons, the feelgood factor certainly seems to have returned.

Norwich are scoring a few but conceding too. Our defence is pretty solid, so we could possibly nick it by the odd goal, but I think your call of a score draw is probably the best bet.

It will be a very tough game, Norwich are slipping down the table but have good home support, don't let their league position fool you.

They will be pleased with their 3-3 draw away at Wolves, it proves they can score and highlights they're defence is a bit shaky in contrast to ours also.

Would be an amazing win if we can nick a win, but we'll have to fight for the points, Norwich have to improve soon, they've brought in some decentish player, Killen, Gow, McDonald and Liejer will all be out to impress, i just hope they will disrupt their style of play and leave gaps open for us to exploit.

I'll go for a 2-2 draw, or maybe 2-1 win if we keep producing these 2nd half displays.

"We'll be watching some of the Bristol City tactics and style of play, and then we'll decide on team selection as well and what we feel we need to do to get three points from the game. It's going to be a tough game, they're on a good run at the moment and we need to make the players aware of that - it's going to be tough and they must be at the top of their game if they're going to get anything from it."

On the topic of pre-match preparations, the Norwich manager told First News that the backroom staff had been paying close attention to Bristol's style of play. "We identify different strengths and weaknesses in different teams," he said. "We've got John Deehan out there who is watching the opposition and we'll come up with a plan.

Just grabbed this from the Norwich OS, I reckon it will be a good atmosphere, certainly better than the other East Anglia game where Ipswich fans we're silent for the entire 90 mins, even though they won :noexpression:

Interesting to know where they think our weak points are, :disapointed2se: obviously with no Elliot they may look to dominate possession in the the middle, but how they managers go about scouting teams and identifying teams strengths is a contrived philosophy and is mostly meaningless surely? I think we'll go 4-3-3, but I'm uncertain of who will play up front and on the flanks, Dele, Maynard and Styvar?

It is a tough one to call.

I am hoping that the new manager has been in long enough and the honeymoon period that most get must be coming to an end. They also have a lot of loanees and that's not always a good thing is it?

They are having a good run, but so are we. They are able to fight back from conceeding goals, and so are we.

Not much in it a score draw would be a good bet?

Just grabbed this from the Norwich OS, I reckon it will be a good atmosphere, certainly better than the other East Anglia game where Ipswich fans we're silent for the entire 90 mins, even though they won :noexpression:

Interesting to know where they think our weak points are, :disapointed2se: obviously with no Elliot they may look to dominate possession in the the middle, but how they managers go about scouting teams and identifying teams strengths is a contrived philosophy and is mostly meaningless surely? I think we'll go 4-3-3, but I'm uncertain of who will play up front and on the flanks, Dele, Maynard and Styvar?

I just read that article, I was trying to find out if there was a chance that the game would be called off, the ice is horrendous over here in the South East, not sure about Norwich.

Anyhoo, reading the article it struck me that Friday was a little bit late to be thinking of coming up with a plan, I think Norwich may suffer from a returning overconfidence, I don't think they are prepared at all for what we have to offer and I think we will come away with a win.

A tense affair which Bristol City win 3-2, 2-1 down at half time, Styvar will score his first in a City shirt on the stroke of half time City having been run ragged until that point, Gary Johnson gives them the silent treatment and Dele grabs a couple in the second half. And then we defend till the end, and head for home with our nerves shot to pieces only to find that the tube is frozen and we have to walk across London from Liverpool Street. But the pubs are open and we find one that is serving Old Rosie and wake up on Sunday wondering how we got home.

Or something.

A tense affair which Bristol City win 3-2, 2-1 down at half time, Styvar will score his first in a City shirt on the stroke of half time City having been run ragged until that point, Gary Johnson gives them the silent treatment and Dele grabs a couple in the second half. And then we defend till the end,

Could you pm me tonights lotto numbers please... :rofl2br:

I think as long as we are positive we can win the game. Had a great win there last year. I would like to see Sproule come back in on the right as i always like to see a bit of pace in away games.......always gives you the chance to counter........but i don't want to see him come in at the expense of Williams......personally i would prefer to see Williams and skuse in the center........Williams because he is quality and Skuse has been playing better than LJ of late so doesnt deserve to lose his place IMO. will be great to see Maynard back as well.

Very close.

That said, who could have possibly predicted Skuse getting on the scoresheet?

And my daughter RedEmz did in the PL. Mind you with him being her favourite player she regularly lives in hope. She's now claiming an assist! :sun:

Archived