IGNORED

Norwich V City Thread

westred1

Let's hope we can keep this lead in the second half and continue this run.

Will be interesting to see how Norwich handle this now; come out swinging or defend deep and try and counter-punch us.

Should be very interesting...

I would imagine that Gunn will simply play 3-4-2 instead of 4-4-2 and hope that the three defenders can do the job of four. The way they attack us will probably not change much. What we need is a third goal early in the second half and the match should be done and dusted.

We could if we put in a second 45 like we normally do the first 45!!! If I was GJ I'd fire a rocket up their collective ar$e$ at half time because it seems to work every other week.

I expect he'll give them a half time rocket out of habit now! I can see us going for it in the second half and grabbing a couple more (stop me if i'm getting too excited here) as Norwich will have to come out and try to salvage something from the game. Hopefully we will have knocked Norwich's new found confidence back down to were it was before Gunn took charge, which should help our second half performance as well.

I expect he'll give them a half time rocket out of habit now! I can see us going for it in the second half and grabbing a couple more (stop me if i'm getting too excited here) as Norwich will have to come out and try to salvage something from the game. Hopefully we will have knocked Norwich's new found confidence back down to were it was before Gunn took charge, which should help our second half performance as well.

Didn't they come from two goals down to draw with Wolves midweek? :noexpression:

I would imagine that Gunn will simply play 3-4-2 instead of 4-4-2 and hope that the three defenders can do the job of four. The way they attack us will probably not change much. What we need is a third goal early in the second half and the match should be done and dusted.

I'd agree, although they mentioned Fotheringham was being prepped for playing, and he's a midfielder I think, which would be interesting.

In this situation I'd our midfielders can profit from the extra space afforded to us, which makes the introduction of Sproule (although under unfortunate cirumstances) very interesting.

Archived