IGNORED

Norwich V City Thread

westred1

With Southampton getting a rest today I expect them to be difficult next weekend and Donny look in great form, so the next two games may very well be the most difficult for a while.

Still, four points would be great and then we'd head to Reading with nothing to lose!

BELIEVE!

Recall Artus maybe?

If Noble is that far out of the picture then it's possible.

Johnson has said that he won't play Noble in the Centre. But if Skuse is out, and either Williams and Johnson gets injured with Williams track record not the best may have to play Noble in the Centre. Unless Macindoe can play there.

Johnson has said that he won't play Noble in the Centre. But if Skuse is out, and either Williams and Johnson gets injured with Williams track record not the best may have to play Noble in the Centre. Unless Macindoe can play there.

Maybe Brian Wilson could fill in?

Not saying he'd be ideal, just that maybe it would be an option.

Let's just hope Skuse if fit for next Saturday and he hold up till Marvin returns at least.

At least we've got no midweek match this week!

What momentum we are building up now, 6 wins in 7. Seems like we turned up and performed in the first half this time, makes a pleasant change.

Apparently D'Urso didn't have one of his better games....penalty was a penalty but on 606 I read that the one turned down for Norwich was a major error. Still we deserved the win and are now 2 pts off 6th with a game in hand.

D'Urso did fine. Norwich are just desperate and appeal for absolutely everything. They scream 'handball' whenever it strikes a player above waist level and they got what they deserved - nowt.

We should have been out of sight by halftime and they scored with there only real shot of the half after they were awarded a soft freekick by the linesman when Croft fell over.

I was surprised when Brad took the penalty too, but he got to the ball very quickly and there was no way anyone was taking it off him. Fair play, though. If you do that, you have to put it in, and he did just that with bags of power.

We were pegged back a bit in the second half, but we saw it out with only a couple of scares.

P.S. Stern did very well when he came on.

cracking result

still work to do but we are getting into a healthy position for a shot at the playoffs

well done boys

:city:

ps anyone know why my avatar thingy has a bar under it saying "warn 0%"

whats that all about....only appeared recently

bradley orr could play centre mid... although id rather have a lesser player at cm(mcindoe/ wilson), then brian wilson at rb

We will need a "tackler" in midfield and if Skuse isn't fit we may well see Orr given the nod to fill in for a game. However, that will weaken us defensively given that Wilson will come in at right back although on a short term basis perhaps we have to live with that.

cracking result

still work to do but we are getting into a healthy position for a shot at the playoffs

well done boys

:city:

ps anyone know why my avatar thingy has a bar under it saying "warn 0%"

whats that all about....only appeared recently

You clearly been a bad boy.... :icecream:

ha ha

maybe true but i didnt think i had been naughty on the forums !

seriously though, anyone know what its all about

(i PM'd the moderators but got no response....and i think i did it correctly !)

:help::help::help:

Everyone has a warn bar, but you can only see your own. If it says 0%, you haven't been warned. In the event of a warning, you'll get a PM explaining why.

Archived