IGNORED

Optimisum

21. Marcham

I know our recent run has been nothing short of sensational after the first half of the season.

However, talk of Wembley is already growing.

We still have very hard games coming up this season:

Preston H

C****ff H

Swansea A

Burnley A

Reading A

Brum A

Ipswich H

Derby A(There on a decent run)

Aswell, we'll also play the relgation threatened teams fighting for their life.

I think we're in for an exicting run in to the end of this campaign.

ALWAYS BELIEVE. :englandsmile4wf:

I know our recent run has been nothing short of sensational after the first half of the season.

However, talk of Wembley is already growing.

We still have very hard games coming up this season:

Preston H

C****ff H

Swansea A

Burnley A

Reading A

Brum A

Ipswich H

Derby A(There on a decent run)

Aswell, we'll also play the relgation threatened teams fighting for their life.

I think we're in for an exicting run in to the end of this campaign.

ALWAYS BELIEVE. :englandsmile4wf:

Johnson always talks about the groups of 10 games, we have had a steady improvement on those throughout this season. the most recent block of 10 brought us 21 points, which if you consider that part of that included some of the 8 games we went without a win, is pretty impressive.

We need another block of 10 like that to even consider the playoffs.

March will be the month that decides our season, but the average will be the important thing.

It doesn't matter that much who City are playing. After four consequetive wins the confidence in the camp is sky high and the City players won't fear anyone. Games can't come quick enough and its a shame theres no mid week match coming up before the Southampton game. At the same time Johnson and Millen will keep them well grounded. Absolutely no chance of over confidence creeping in.

As for the play offs. Usually around 70 points is enough to get into the top six. Thats another 23 points from 15 games. Roughly 8 wins in other words. 10 wins would better last seasons talley of 74 points. Thats why I won't be too concerned if City should get beat a couple of times.

But its very true when managers say 'take one game at a time' and I've no doubt that Southampton are now very much in Johnsons thoughts.

Johnson always talks about the groups of 10 games, we have had a steady improvement on those throughout this season. the most recent block of 10 brought us 21 points, which if you consider that part of that included some of the 8 games we went without a win, is pretty impressive.

We need another block of 10 like that to even consider the playoffs.

March will be the month that decides our season, but the average will be the important thing.

don't want to be pedantic but we got 18 points in the last block of 10 :icecream:

still 18 is better than any of our blocks last year (i think it went 17, 17, 17 .. ) so if we can get another block of 18+ then we can look on to the playoffs

don't want to be pedantic but we got 18 points in the last block of 10 :icecream:

still 18 is better than any of our blocks last year (i think it went 17, 17, 17 .. ) so if we can get another block of 18+ then we can look on to the playoffs

Indeed it was 3 lots of 17 cant remember the next block either. We are not many points behind where we were this stage last season. Got to remember we went through a poor finish to the season as well last season. We will struggle to get anything away to Reading and Birmingham. The rest of the games even though they are difficult we have every chance of taking points from could be an exciting end to the season again. Its great being a City supporter cant predict anything!! We often seem to go on these runs loads of games without a win - to load of games without defeat its weird but keeps you on your feet.

Indeed it was 3 lots of 17 cant remember the next block either. We are not many points behind where we were this stage last season. Got to remember we went through a poor finish to the season as well last season. We will struggle to get anything away to Reading and Birmingham. The rest of the games even though they are difficult we have every chance of taking points from could be an exciting end to the season again. Its great being a City supporter cant predict anything!! We often seem to go on these runs loads of games without a win - to load of games without defeat its weird but keeps you on your feet.

Not necessarily on current form. Reading have won 2 out of 7 and Brum seem to draw all the time. If Preston and Burnley can get points at those two respectively I see no reason why we can't. :fingerscrossed:

Archived