IGNORED

High Praise...

punnett

I'll take that any day of the week!

Ok, they were down to 10 men for half the match, but we've won, and that's all that matters. Being the 'best team' to vist CR is all well and good, but all I care about is the 3 points!

Another great win, what a roll we're on right now!

...on the BBC website from Norwich fans saying we are best team to visit Carrow Road this season, sounds like a great performance from the lads against a team who have hit a bit of form lately

It sounded like we should have had a couple more goals, but that wouldn't be like us to make our supporters feel a bit happier listening back home would it.

Scotty sounded quite relaxed though talking about his local baker and steak pies.

While there's only one goal in it I'm on edge.

Midsummer murders await tarra.

Coupla other quotes from the pink-un forum

Irrespective of the D'Urso show, we should remember that Bristol City were comfortably the better side, played lovely flowing football (especially in the 1st half) and deserved the points

Bristol were a fine fine side - the best I can recall seeing at CR this year - they played with a fierce tempo and moved the ball well, understanding eaches role and took responsibility. They were always in control and we could easily have been 5 down by half time had chances been taken - our equaliser was against the run of play.

Chap on train on way home was saying we were the best side he saw there last season as well (though I'm not so sure our victory was deserved then)

Also nice to see the low marks given to Cureton on most of the postings I've seen - he still hasn't ever scored against us! :icecream:

It sounded like we should have had a couple more goals, but that wouldn't be like us to make our supporters feel a bit happier listening back home would it.

Scotty sounded quite relaxed though talking about his local baker and steak pies.

While there's only one goal in it I'm on edge.

Midsummer murders await tarra.

Yea we should have been out of sight by the 1st half, some great play with balls, whizzing across the goal mouth just crying out for, a outslung leg to stick in the back of the net. Norwhich came at us during the 1st 20mins of the second half, but we soaked up the pressure, must say Sproule played some of the best football I have seen play in a City shirt, was cutting in on his man and running at goal, was like watching Scotty again. I thought we were lucky not to get a pen given against us but saying that we should have had another later on so it equals it self out hey. All in all the long trip on the train and many a beer were well worth it. another 3 points to our march up the league .

Coupla other quotes from the pink-un forum

Irrespective of the D'Urso show, we should remember that Bristol City were comfortably the better side, played lovely flowing football (especially in the 1st half) and deserved the points

Bristol were a fine fine side - the best I can recall seeing at CR this year - they played with a fierce tempo and moved the ball well, understanding eaches role and took responsibility. They were always in control and we could easily have been 5 down by half time had chances been taken - our equaliser was against the run of play.

Chap on train on way home was saying we were the best side he saw there last season as well (though I'm not so sure our victory was deserved then)

Also nice to see the low marks given to Cureton on most of the postings I've seen - he still hasn't ever scored against us! :icecream:

It certainly is nice to read...considering after we lost 3-1 against their rivals, the Ipswich forum was quick to say "we were the worst Championship side" to visit in a long time

Shows what hard work can acheive

...on the BBC website from Norwich fans saying we are best team to visit Carrow Road this season, sounds like a great performance from the lads against a team who have hit a bit of form lately

Just back from Norfolk. Some very complimentary comments from Norwich fans in the pub last night and today.

My advice to them was keep Croft fit and for the fans and players to concentrate on winning games and not appealing for every free kick and penalty decision.

I thought we controlled the first half and looked comfortable in the 2nd.

Archived