IGNORED

What Do We Need To Make Pray Offs?

martin

I reckon 74 points should put us in contention, (though being greedy I'm hoping our wonder form will carry us up past Reading!). Where will the points come from? Can we sustain our improved home form to give us a leg up into actual contention?

I for one am delighted that the safety net of 52 points is close and clearly achievable, Everything else is a bonus.

Do I want to experience the pray offs again? Given our track record...?............Yes. We have to win them at some point!

I hope you all enjoy the ride,

Don't you just love the last 4 weeks of positivity on this forum? What a change for the better

I reckon 74 points should put us in contention, (though being greedy I'm hoping our wonder form will carry us up past Reading!). Where will the points come from? Can we sustain our improved home form to give us a leg up into actual contention?

I for one am delighted that the safety net of 52 points is close and clearly achievable, Everything else is a bonus.

Do I want to experience the pray offs again? Given our track record...?............Yes. We have to win them at some point!

I hope you all enjoy the ride,

Don't you just love the last 4 weeks of positivity on this forum? What a change for the better

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...p;#entry1059070

#5 Second paragraph.

Archived