IGNORED

Future Gaffers

Pickle Rick

Guest ashtonyate
I'd disagree. Tinnion looked like a man who wanted to be a manager for years but he never really looked like one. Shaun Taylor was much the same. I'd say it's more often the quiet ones, rather than the obvious leaders out on the pitch, who make good managers.

It is so hard for a player to become a manager at the club he played for strait away.Lansdown did Tinnion no favours in making him manager he should have known better.

Lansdown should have either got someone experience to help & guide Tinnion (a Bobby Gould type figuer)as Manager or got a Manager in so that could be his second in command.

Tinnion knew he had to sort out the dressing room he knew what was happening but that was a big ask for a new Manager,had Tinnion been looked after a bit better I think he would have been a good Manager

Didn't we previously turn down David Moyes in favour of Danny Wilson?

This was before he became Everton boss obviously

I'm sure we had a chance with both Wilson and Paul Jewell.

I'd disagree. Tinnion looked like a man who wanted to be a manager for years but he never really looked like one. Shaun Taylor was much the same. I'd say it's more often the quiet ones, rather than the obvious leaders out on the pitch, who make good managers.

I'm going to guess you'd relate and say Fontaine?! :innocent06:

It is so hard for a player to become a manager at the club he played for strait away.Lansdown did Tinnion no favours in making him manager he should have known better.

Lansdown should have either got someone experience to help & guide Tinnion (a Bobby Gould type figuer)as Manager or got a Manager in so that could be his second in command.

Tinnion knew he had to sort out the dressing room he knew what was happening but that was a big ask for a new Manager,had Tinnion been looked after a bit better I think he would have been a good Manager

GOOD GOD, NO!!

Archived