IGNORED

Sproule's Goal

DaveF

Great throw from Basso to Sproules feet. He knocked it in to space behind the two defenders and zoomed past them like they were standing still. He had an

open goal but chose to cut back inside towards the defenders before slipping the ball into an empty net.

Fact is Sproule made it more difficult than it actually was. It showed that he's not at all confident in front of goal.

Seen this a few times now and i think more than anything else it shows that 'the rooster' is not confident with his left foot. this goal was a tap in long before it was tapped in,but, with the left peg!!!!!!!.Blistering pace though, from the fastest man in the football league. I think ivans revival is going from strength to strength.

Seen this a few times now and i think more than anything else it shows that 'the rooster' is not confident with his left foot. this goal was a tap in long before it was tapped in,but, with the left peg!!!!!!!.Blistering pace though, from the fastest man in the football league. I think ivans revival is going from strength to strength.

My thought exactly, could have popped it in loads earlier if he had used his left foot.

Archived