IGNORED

Season Tickets

leylandsroad

in this climate and the new prices we will be lucky to sell 8,000. The EE is to cheap imho and the rest is to expensive, I'd buy a family ticket in the EE but cannot afford at present to renew my one in the Dolman. The reduction is alomst nil as we got no refund on the reduction in VAT for this season.

I think we've sold 6,500 so far so I'm sure we'll sell more than 8,000. I reckon somehwere between the 10-12K mark as some people who bought in the hope we would be playing Premier League this season duck out and a large number more decide that in the current climate they cannot justify the cash. A season ticket holder who sits in front of me and has had a ticket for 15 years is ducking out next year on the basis that he is not enjoying the style of football enough to justify taking the ten days annual leave and making 150 mile round trips to watch all of the matches on his season ticket (works many Saturday nights) - he reckons he will attend 8 games maximum POTD next season.

Renewed straight away and all around me in the Ateyo. Good value to me and ,as has been noted, we don't know what the club will charge for new customers......

I'll tell you one thing, if they increase prices in the current climate then they are far more stupid than they look.

Bucking the trend, I see that its announced yesterday that Manure have put ST`s up by a £1 a game :noexpression: for next season with about 55,000 st`s thats a lot of bucks; All clubs are not the same thankfully, can they not be satisfied with the constant shirt changes :disapointed2se:

Thank gawd for :city: and S.L and common sense.

2 in the dolman - but i must say with the way we ended I do worry about next season's amount of ST's, clearly we are going to lose alot of current card holders who simply cannot afford it and that will make any people who are undecided to probably opt out as they will be able to get tickets relatively easily when needed - lets just hope for some good summer activity and that we get our spirit back for next season

Bucking the trend, I see that its announced yesterday that Manure have put ST`s up by a £1 a game :noexpression: for next season with about 55,000 st`s thats a lot of bucks; All clubs are not the same thankfully, can they not be satisfied with the constant shirt changes :disapointed2se:

Thank gawd for :city: and S.L and common sense.

I thought that this was a very clever bit of work by man u sounds like nothing but with 75k capacity that's alot of dollar - but considering they have thousands on waiting lists and can sell out easily think that it is a very good offer.

I've had a ST for as long as I can remember but for the first time in years I'm actually in two minds to renew.

Obviously my heart is saying yes do it now! but I've not overly enjoyed the football this season and actually got more from my session in the pub pre/post match.

As a person with other responsilbilitys way more important than watching football I'll have to think if this money can be better spent especially in the current climate.

The prices's won't be increased, if they are that would be the biggest own goal possible, so I'll hold fire for now and see what happens in the summer.

Archived