IGNORED

Season Tickets

leylandsroad

So who has renewed their tickets ? I really don't know what to do, I honestly belive that football could go into a melt down next season, who will be ble to afford £28 for a home ticket ? Who can really afford to find £500 for a season ticket at the moment, this isn't a dig at City I just want to gauge public reaction.

Any thoughts ? The East end is great value but they can't get 10,000 in there !

I'll be renewing my EE ticket, because of value for money, but somewhat reluctantly.

I want to take my 2 young children to the footie during next season but I can't get them in with me as its only for renewals (so I can only renew my own single adult ticket).

Just wish there was some flexibility in the EE policy - e.g. 500 extra tickets available for each game on a first-come first-served basis.

GET A GRIP CITY. There's only one area of the ground producing any real volume and you choose to allow a huge number of emtpy seats to remain vacant. Imagine the noise if the EE was near full for most home games (which it would be).

My point isn't really related to the state of the economy, though value is one reason why I want to stay in the EE.

So who has renewed their tickets ? I really don't know what to do, I honestly belive that football could go into a melt down next season, who will be ble to afford £28 for a home ticket ? Who can really afford to find £500 for a season ticket at the moment, this isn't a dig at City I just want to gauge public reaction.

Any thoughts ? The East end is great value but they can't get 10,000 in there !

I got mine the day they went on sale, My Gran passed away and left me a bit of money so thought better put it to good use. As it was her side of the family that started our love affair with City thought she would approve.

Everyone else I have spoken to is renewing theirs as it's a good deal

What about non east enders ?

The east end is alomst to cheap but the rest certainly isn't.

I'll be renewing in the Dolman. Its a reduction of around which isn't a massive saving but as I was expecting the ST prices to either stay the same or go up slightly its well worth supporting the clubs offer.

I disagree with all those who say the Eastend is cheap, it's good value, not cheap.

And I would say it's the price that may have encouraged fans back to the gate, I wouldn't have renewed this season if I was asked to pay out nearly £400, and I dare say there would have been many more who couldn't afford it too.

Just wish my account would allow me to renew my season ticket then I could buy one. Anyone else having the same problem?

If I were any of you in two minds, I'd get booked in for next season sooner rather than later.

5% discount on LAST seasons early-bird price might not sound a lot, but we don't know THIS seasons early bird price yet.

Okay, 2.5% VAT reduction - but inflation is out of control - well, not out of control for the pedants, unpredictable.

If you are likely to do most games - taking it week by week based on your wage and other commitments, the chances are you'll save money by signing up for a new ticket before the end of the month.

Regardless of performance, division, team selection, finals or any other variable watching Bristol City at the best price possible is the way to go.

Don't delay, renew.

And yes, I will still leave 5 minutes before full time on a Tuesday night to get my train.

Rob

Yesterday was pretty much the day that I decided I couldn't renew next season.

My wife has just finished maternity leave and is currently out of a job (the role she was on leave from was all the way back in Basingstoke, we moved back to our roots in Somerset when she started her leave). Unfortunately, that doesn't look like picking up soon, though she is doing a few hours at minimum wage at the local corner shop.

So compared to last year, we have about £700 a month less coming into the household, and compared to just a month or two ago when she was receiving maternity pay, we're about £400 down.

Renewing simply won't be an option as every single purchase has to be thought about now. To say we have nothing left at the end of the month is an understatement, we have nothing left at the middle of the month!

I can't believe that we're going to be the only people in this situation at Ashton Gate, so I wouldn't be surprised if figures take a tumble. Yes, some of the fall will be attributed to people buying last year thinking that we might be in the Premier League, but I honestly believe a large portion of the fall will simply people that cannot justify the cost any more.

Yesterday was pretty much the day that I decided I couldn't renew next season.

My wife has just finished maternity leave and is currently out of a job (the role she was on leave from was all the way back in Basingstoke, we moved back to our roots in Somerset when she started her leave). Unfortunately, that doesn't look like picking up soon, though she is doing a few hours at minimum wage at the local corner shop.

So compared to last year, we have about £700 a month less coming into the household, and compared to just a month or two ago when she was receiving maternity pay, we're about £400 down.

Renewing simply won't be an option as every single purchase has to be thought about now. To say we have nothing left at the end of the month is an understatement, we have nothing left at the middle of the month!

I can't believe that we're going to be the only people in this situation at Ashton Gate, so I wouldn't be surprised if figures take a tumble. Yes, some of the fall will be attributed to people buying last year thinking that we might be in the Premier League, but I honestly believe a large portion of the fall will simply people that cannot justify the cost any more.

Not on your own there fella. Different circumstances, the job front is looking decidedly shaky atm and as you say, difficult choices have to be made. Next season is a pick and choose POTD for me i`m afraid. It`s not for want of trying but there`s only so much you can justify cutting down on for a ST :laugh:.

PDG

going to have to do it on DD this year, anyone know when the deadline for renewing is?

I think the dealine has gone Dez, but its worth a call to the ticket office to check. Fairly sure our first payment has been taken already..

The better half and I took the DD option for the EE again for next season, most of it will be paid off by the time the new season starts.. We are getting married in July, and if it wasnt for the DD option I very much doubt we would have renewed..

I think the dealine has gone Dez, but its worth a call to the ticket office to check. Fairly sure our first payment has been taken already..

The better half and I took the DD option for the EE again for next season, most of it will be paid off by the time the new season starts.. We are getting married in July, and if it wasnt for the DD option I very much doubt we would have renewed..

Ah that could be trouble, I thought that was if you renewed early bird style?

:noexpression:

I'll be renewing my EE ticket, because of value for money, but somewhat reluctantly.

I want to take my 2 young children to the footie during next season but I can't get them in with me as its only for renewals (so I can only renew my own single adult ticket).

Just wish there was some flexibility in the EE policy - e.g. 500 extra tickets available for each game on a first-come first-served basis.

GET A GRIP CITY. There's only one area of the ground producing any real volume and you choose to allow a huge number of emtpy seats to remain vacant. Imagine the noise if the EE was near full for most home games (which it would be).

My point isn't really related to the state of the economy, though value is one reason why I want to stay in the EE.

I will be renewing under the same circumstances although its more a case of the atmospherre in there than value for money. City's stance on pay for day is unfathomable and they are just chucking money away.

GET A GRIP CITY

I will be renewing under the same circumstances although its more a case of the atmospherre in there than value for money. City's stance on pay for day is unfathomable and they are just chucking money away.

GET A GRIP CITY

Give the club a break! I could barely move in the EE yesterday as it was so packed (with tongue firmly in cheek).

And of course, they need to leave at least 2 blocks empty between fans for those great big flags, else there would be nowehere to put them.

No communication, usually no extra seats on matchday. Terrible.

Archived