IGNORED

At Reading

chowie

"JOOOOHNSON SAYS..."

Can't wait. Whatever the result - please can we "Always Believe?"

I agree, they have s**t support so if we can truely get behind them and maybe even intimidate them on their own turf we could pull it off.

Should be one of the best atmospheres of the season.

"Left side, bounce around, left side, left side, bounce around"

"Right side, bounce around, right side, right side, bounce around"

Get some banter going on in the stand eh?

For people that are moving to the back, should we move to a particular corner to get the atmosphere started?

I don't really know the layout of the stadium but get to the best corner for abusing the other fans haa :P If to one side their are hardly any fans and the other side are the few that sing for Reading get to that side.

COME ON YOUUU REDSSSSS!

I don't really know the layout of the stadium but get to the best corner for abusing the other fans haa :P If to one side their are hardly any fans and the other side are the few that sing for Reading get to that side.

COME ON YOUUU REDSSSSS!

I'll try and get some info about their fans and where their singers(if they have any) sit and i'll post it on here.

I'll try and get some info about their fans and where their singers(if they have any) sit and i'll post it on here.

Here you go guys, taken from Away Fans

'Away fans are located in the South Stand behind one goal. A bit of netting on each side seperates the South Stand from the East and West. When seated look to your right for the core of the home support in the East Stand. The West stand to your left is filled with people with money, and the stand opposite is becoming increasingly popular. Get in the South Stand through gates 9 and 10. Depending on the game away fans will be allocated anything up to 4,000 tickets.'

Guys with it being a sell out will it be unreserved seating or sit where your ticket says so ?

Out of interest anyone seen Readings predictions for this game Readings Predictions Have a read at 'Humanistic ' post on the second page regarding expecting lots of Gary Johnson And Cider based songs :D

Here you go guys, taken from Away Fans

'Away fans are located in the South Stand behind one goal. A bit of netting on each side seperates the South Stand from the East and West. When seated look to your right for the core of the home support in the East Stand. The West stand to your left is filled with people with money, and the stand opposite is becoming increasingly popular. Get in the South Stand through gates 9 and 10. Depending on the game away fans will be allocated anything up to 4,000 tickets.'

Guys with it being a sell out will it be unreserved seating or sit where your ticket says so ?

Out of interest anyone seen Readings predictions for this game Readings Predictions Have a read at 'Humanistic ' post on the second page regarding expecting lots of Gary Johnson And Cider based songs :D

sit where your ticket says

sit where your ticket says
I can guarantee you now someone will be sat in my seat so I will be unable to sit in my allocated seat and will have to sit no sorry stand where ever I what to.

Ah wonderful I sense another Saints last year coming along. Large blokes standing in the middle of the stand in front of elderly women who can't see a thing and when they ask politely if they can sit down so they can see they game they get told where to go. Fun for all the family!

Out of interest when was the last time we created a quality atmosphere with this level of travelling support? Last season it seemed the best support was at the games with fewer away fans rather than those like WBA where the atmosphere was non-existent.

With any luck Saturday will have a quality, friendly atmospehere and a cracking City performance to match.

Ah wonderful I sense another Saints last year coming along. Large blokes standing in the middle of the stand in front of elderly women who can't see a thing and when they ask politely if they can sit down so they can see they game they get told where to go. Fun for all the family!

Out of interest when was the last time we created a quality atmosphere with this level of travelling support? Last season it seemed the best support was at the games with fewer away fans rather than those like WBA where the atmosphere was non-existent.

With any luck Saturday will have a quality, friendly atmospehere and a cracking City performance to match.

Forest away in the Promotion season?

This is how it will turn out on Saturday, it's the same scenario whenever there is a large following.

I expect by 4:40 the usual fight amongst our own fans will happen, the anti Lee Johnson brigade will start booing him, Stern John will be cheered off the pitch, there will be fighting outside the ground after, and it will take about an hour just to get back onto the motorway.

Anything I have missed?

This is how it will turn out on Saturday, it's the same scenario whenever there is a large following.

I expect by 4:40 the usual fight amongst our own fans will happen, the anti Lee Johnson brigade will start booing him, Stern John will be cheered off the pitch, there will be fighting outside the ground after, and it will take about an hour just to get back onto the motorway.

Anything I have missed?

An away win? ;)

Anything I have missed?

To be treated with utter contempt by the Old Bill , pushing and prodding in a total over zealous manner in an attempt to get a rise (usually works) so they can wade in with full riot gear and batons. :disapointed2se:

Anything I have missed?

Sounds like it is going to be a good day out then already and we still have 48hrs or so to kick off :no:

I think a bit of common sense is needed after all we are all going for one thing,to support the city,not to go fighting amongst each other,you need to respect other people's right to be able to watch the game too.Maybe swap tickets,if you are at the front ask to swap with someone at the back who looks as if they won't enjoy the atmosphere at the back.

To be treated with utter contempt by the Old Bill , pushing and prodding in a total over zealous manner in an attempt to get a rise (usually works) so they can wade in with full riot gear and batons. :disapointed2se:

A bit of history with this fixture.I`m sure some of you remember "that" game at elm park. It wouldnt surprise me if the OB don't go over the top with this game. They did get a paisting back then

No I was talking about the cretins that have followed this football club and ensured that wherever we play, the old bill are ready for them to kick off somewhere, which as you well know, they always do.

Get rid of these idiots and there wouldn't be any need for policing football, you don't see it at Rugby, it isn't at Cricket, making the police a scapegoat for the trouble is very sad, yet very typical.

No I was talking about the cretins that have followed this football club and ensured that wherever we play, the old bill are ready for them to kick off somewhere, which as you well know, they always do.

Get rid of these idiots and there wouldn't be any need for policing football, you don't see it at Rugby, it isn't at Cricket, making the police a scapegoat for the trouble is very sad, yet very typical.

If there is no trouble the 'police 'will find away to instigate it, ala Cardiff away last season. No problem at all untill the riot squad disended in the packed terrace wielding batons. When ask why they remarked they were trying to get to 'coin throwers ' at the segregation. Why not walk along the pitch and go up the terrace to where you want to get to?

Very sad yet very typical.

Archived