IGNORED

Exiled Edinburgh Reds

Edinburgh Red

Afternoon Scottish Reds,

Are there anymore of us about, moved up to Edinburgh at the end of May and so far I am soooooooo missing Saturday afternoons at the Gate.

So far been to 3 home games and hoping to do Forest and Swansea away games.

Be good to catch up with like minded City folk who are like me thinking that Scottish football is cr*p!

Afternoon Scottish Reds,

Are there anymore of us about, moved up to Edinburgh at the end of May and so far I am soooooooo missing Saturday afternoons at the Gate.

Be good to catch up with like minded City folk who are like me thinking that Scottish football is cr*p!

As the token Edinburgh Red, I'm flying the flag on Sunday......round the father in laws, drink his beer, watch his tv, 3 points.....sorted. Followed then by a torrent of txts to my mate who is welsh, proud and interferes with sheep....sorted.

Being a City fan in Edinburgh, get yourself a TARDIS and go back 30 years. City v Hibs H & A. The first leg was lost in a battle at Easter Road with City having two players sent off. We won the return though and progressed to the next round.

What was the H&A?

I've bumped into a few Hibs here at work as I have my BCFC mug on my desk and they are still missing Ivan.....on and on they go!

The Hearts lot don't mention LJ but also don't seem that happy that JM has got in the squad, again I was expecting to see some interesting stuff in the papers about JM call up but not a right lot, the odd word here and there.

Hoping to do a Hearts game before end of the season but more improtantly is I'm doing Forest and Swansea, which will eb good fun.

Afternoon Scottish Reds,

Hello Edinburgh Red Live in Leith myself been a City fan all my life Originally from Pill Nr Bristol then moved to Mangotsfield (gashead territory) before moving to southmead (even worse gashead territory) I have lived up here now for 20 years. don't get to many home matches but do travel to away northern matches (with any luck Newcastle will be relegated giving even more options :laugh:) . Get in touch mate be good to get together and maybe watch a match on tv somewhere

regards

Dez

Hello Edinburgh Red Live in Leith myself been a City fan all my life Originally from Pill Nr Bristol then moved to Mangotsfield (gashead territory) before moving to southmead (even worse gashead territory) I have lived up here now for 20 years. don't get to many home matches but do travel to away northern matches (with any luck Newcastle will be relegated giving even more options :laugh:) . Get in touch mate be good to get together and maybe watch a match on tv somewhere

regards

Dez

I have recently moved to Polbeth.... I think Leith is fairly near...? All a bit new...

Afternoon fellow Reds,

Great to hear from you, I've been up here not a year yet but I do know where Leith is and Livingston....so not so bad.

Oh yes, newcastle and Boro to come down would just about make my season, I went to the Forest game the other sat by train and didn't realise how easy it was to get to Newcastle.....sorted.

There are more of us as well as I did see a City shirt at the station getting off the same train back from Forest...We grow in numbers!

Have to say i didn't see any on the flight back from bristol on Sunday, as I was one of the 453 that went to Swansea......2 away games and 2 defeats!!

Already looking forward to next season and will defo be doing more northern trips.

Up the City!

Hello from Sunny Cumbernauld, which is not far from Glasgow. Been up here 9 years now.

Football is really bad up here. Get down to a few games.

Here is hoping that Newcastle and Boro come down a couple more games to go to.

Hello Cumbernauld Red......The famous home of Cumbernauld International Airport!.....Whats that all about.

Oh the footy is bad.....perhaps all of us Scottish Reds should join up and adopt a team, none of the "big teams"....somebody like Hamilton Accs or something, then we can fill the odd Saturday afternoon, with footy and some cider!!

not sure if we have any really close links with a team up here....although I maybe wrong.

Hi Edinburgh Red,

I live in Arbroath about an hour and half north of you detween Dundee and Aberdeen, been up here for years now, i married a Jock, i get to as many games as i can in the season, will be going to Burnley on Sunday as I'm driving down.

Steve

Archived