IGNORED

The New Song: An Away Version?

seebokseduction

The new song EE, Williams, Dolman, Atyeo, Johnson, Subs Bench, Riot Police etc. Bounce Around! has turned into a bit of a classic. Any suggestions of how we could do this tommorow. Get 17,000 reading fans boucning perhaps??

Also is everyone sitting where they want tommorow, as I wanna sit with some m8s??

why would we want to encourage Reading to be loud?

The new song EE, Williams, Dolman, Atyeo, Johnson, Subs Bench, Riot Police etc. Bounce Around! has turned into a bit of a classic. Any suggestions of how we could do this tommorow. Get 17,000 reading fans boucning perhaps??

Also is everyone sitting where they want tommorow, as I wanna sit with some m8s??

city fans bounce around (like ateyo one) ?

Sit in your allocated seat I'm afraid mate, I don't think many will though. Luckily for me my seats quality. Block R28

Row X :winner_third_h4h:

Guest RobbieTurner
or the normal,

Johnson says bounce around the ground ?

How about 'Cider Heads bounce around, cider heads bounce around' or Redarmy bounce around redarmy bounce around...!!!!

Or we could just stick to the original: Johnson says bounce around the ground :noexpression:

Exactly no need to make things complicated. I'm sure by know almost EVERYONE that is going tomorow knows the orginal ''Johnson says bounce around the ground'' so i think we should just stick to that for away games.

Obviously at home we can carry on with the Dolman Ateyo bounce around etc etc but at away games its probably best to keep it simple.

been on reading 606 and got this,

I'm afraid row x is only about half way up pal.

And the stewards where are fans stand are pretty renowned for being party poopers and getting everyone to sit down - not sure what they are like in the away end but you normally get the away fans stood up at the back of the ground - like i said I'm not sure how leniant the steward will be with you standing but they always tell us lot to sit!

See you tomorrow pal - i understand you are bringing a good following - should make for a good atmosphere and good game.

URZ

:disapointed2se:

And the stewards where are fans stand are pretty renowned for being party poopers and getting everyone to sit down - not sure what they are like in the away end but you normally get the away fans stood up at the back of the ground - like i said I'm not sure how leniant the steward will be with you standing but they always tell us lot to sit!

See you tomorrow pal - i understand you are bringing a good following - should make for a good atmosphere and good game.

URZ

Well enough people will stand at the back and they won't be able to make everyone sit. When they come over and start to make people sit cue songs of stand up if you hate the gas :englandsmile4wf:

URZ

But i am sure the stewards aren't used to 4,000 all being told to bounce by the man we love :D:innocent06:

Am i the only one who is REALLY, REALLY exited about tomorrow? :city::w00t::dance::chant6ez: :Believe: :yahoo::dancing6::dancing2::winner_third_h4h: :goingup:

No i cant wait eitherr, and apperently the stad goes up to XX ??

but i agree with sit where u want, that way all the "sitters" can sit at the front and wont moan with us lot bouncing infront of them.

Just hope i don't get an old couple tellin me to sit down all the time. I'm row X shall I move higher or stay, (I want to stand) :englandsmile4wf:

Move to the back. :innocent06:

I get like that, i wanna bounce and everything, but when theres an elderly couple trying to see and they cant then i have to sit down. Then most of my enjoyment vanishes. :disapointed2se:

Move to the back. :innocent06:

I get like that, i wanna bounce and everything, but when theres an elderly couple trying to see and they cant then i have to sit down. Then most of my enjoyment vanishes. :disapointed2se:

I know mate, but theres like 8 of us goin. And as me being under 16, I would have to convinse all the others too move. Then theres all the fuss of you sitting in someone elses seat :noexpression:

I'll decide on the day :englandsmile4wf:

Archived