IGNORED

The New Song: An Away Version?

seebokseduction

Yeah, just tell 'em to go down the front. But you have to be fair to the few that like sitting but also like to be high to get a perspective on the game :englandsmile4wf:

Yeahh, well tbh, We are all together and should stick by eacthother. Every single one of us tomoz(no matter where your sitting) , Should show our support to the team we all love. :englandsmile4wf:

I know mate, but theres like 8 of us goin. And as me being under 16, I would have to convinse all the others too move. Then theres all the fuss of you sitting in someone elses seat :noexpression:

I'll decide on the day :englandsmile4wf:

If the ticket doesnt say unreserved on it and the game is a sell out, why would you sit in someone elses seat?

If the ticket doesnt say unreserved on it and the game is a sell out, why would you sit in someone elses seat?

Because if in you want to stand and bounce or whatever, and you have an ederly couple behind you, you can't do what you want. At the top there would be most if not all our fans stood up. Ofcourse it ain't your seat, but your being fair on the ederly couple behind, right? :yes:

Because if in you want to stand and bounce or whatever, and you have an ederly couple behind you, you can't do what you want. At the top there would be most if not all our fans stood up. Ofcourse it ain't your seat, but your being fair on the ederly couple behind, right? :yes:

Can see your point but I'm sure most will do what fans normally do in a sold out away end, sit where your ticket says.

I'm sure there will be people bouncing around the stand before kick off and not of their own choice :icecream:

I agree!

Its been done for over a season in the east end though.

I know that, i'm in there. But in recent weeks its every other song. For example Chalton have a corner, we are under a bit of pressure, and it's time to bounce? Really?. In some occasions, as previous example, its not the right time for it.

Maybe i'm just being a scrooge? :dunno:

I know that, i'm in there. But in recent weeks its every other song. For example Chalton have a corner, we are under a bit of pressure, and it's time to bounce? Really?. In some occasions, as previous example, its not the right time for it.

Maybe i'm just being a scrooge? :dunno:

You ain't being a scrooge, you're spot on.

The new song EE, Williams, Dolman, Atyeo, Johnson, Subs Bench, Riot Police etc. Bounce Around! has turned into a bit of a classic. Any suggestions of how we could do this tommorow. Get 17,000 reading fans boucning perhaps??

Also is everyone sitting where they want tommorow, as I wanna sit with some m8s??

hows about WE,RE BOUNCING AROUND,WE,RE BOUNCING AROoouUND,WE,RE BRISTOL CITY WE,RE BOUNCING AROUND to the always believe tune.Just let them try and stop us bouncing! gary johnson said it was ok and thats good enough for me

The new song EE, Williams, Dolman, Atyeo, Johnson, Subs Bench, Riot Police etc. Bounce Around! has turned into a bit of a classic. Any suggestions of how we could do this tommorow. Get 17,000 reading fans boucning perhaps??

Also is everyone sitting where they want tommorow, as I wanna sit with some m8s??

i thought i read somewhere that its was going to start like "left side bounce around"etc "right side bounce around"etc then city fans bounce around, city fans bounce around???

been on reading 606 and got this,

And the stewards where are fans stand are pretty renowned for being party poopers and getting everyone to sit down - not sure what they are like in the away end but you normally get the away fans stood up at the back of the ground - like i said I'm not sure how leniant the steward will be with you standing but they always tell us lot to sit!

Was in the back row and stood all game, the steward near us was first class, chatted to City fans, watched on patiently with a smile on his face and complete indifference to standing and people banging the back wall of the stand. At other grounds they'd have been right over to interfere so it turned out to be quite the opposite of the warning above.

Admittedly the steward in question was so old he could have been our grandad, was a dead ringer for the doddery old prisoner in Shawshank Redemption who hangs himself (those who were near him will know what I mean). Fair play to him, he looked like he was just thinking about his tea but by doing so he ensured it was a perfect day out for the rest of us.

By the way for those talking about the bouncing and videos of it, I noticed a Reading fan in the stand to the right panning slowly right across the away end at full time when the noise was loudest and everyone was bouncing as the players came over. I hope whoever he is, he chooses to put it on the net, he was in a great position to capture it. Videos by our own fans of bouncing will be affected by camera shake ;)

Oh - and our cheerful friends with the big blue hats and luminous jackets had their 1920's camera there today too as usual to record their own memories of the bouncing, wonder if they got any good photographs for the private collection :whistle2:

Archived