IGNORED

Bounce Around

Guest MaloneFM

Guest MaloneFM
:goingup: what more to say ?

Bounce bounce bounce?

In spite of the wave of optimism right now and the happy clappers sneers I do not subscribe to the we are going up and play offs here we come until we are over the line. Still....

BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE!

Mind the hip uncle....

Can anyone find the Reading supporters who flooded on here gloating about buying Leroy Little and were met with the response that he was past it, thanks for the million quid we are going to have a bloody great big party with it and they were not invited?

Here boys...come on...don't be shy...

I would also like to add that my 16 month old jinx has finally been broken. I have at last seen us win away from home, and what a win to witness!! :banana:

Ditto, and also a couple of guys next to me said much the same!

Just proves that I don't go to that many away games 'cause we've got one of the best away records in the league. Generally I seem to pick the ones to go to that we don't win. But today was brill.

Last time I went to Reading they were still playing at the old ground, and Terry Cooper came amongst us to try and stop the agro between the home and away fans. Those were the days.........not! :fear:

Carey murdered Lita today (not literally) and made him look silly on more than one occasion.

I would also like to add that my 16 month old jinx has finally been broken. I have at last seen us win away from home, and what a win to witness!! :banana:

Yeahh i saw you by a roundabout on the way out :D

Maybe Bristol City can break their play-off duck as well ;)

Carey murdered Lita today (not literally) and made him look silly on more than one occasion.

agree with that, Carey didn't give him a look in, and from the chances he did have he totally wasted, didn't get a shot on target from the few he did have.

seen many better forwards since we have been in this divison, a long career at this level beckons for leroy, unlikely to play much higher based on today's efforts

Archived