IGNORED

Today

petehinton

Best away day of the season so far for me

Outsung the Reading 'fans' through the whole game.

Players were amazing, Williams confidence is top, Adebola is growing on me more and more each game.

Special mention for LJ too I'm a 'hater' and i feel he had a good game.

Defence was solid, every man getting stuck in and throwing themself at the ball for the club. Iriekpens first touch he got clobbered in the face!

Ref gave a few dubious decisions to us, but its been a long wait for us to get the good side of a bad ref.

Didn't have a great feeling before the game but after Doyle hit the post i felt more comfortable in my seat, Skuuuuuuuuse scoring made me a lot more relaxed as i discovered Lita was blooming useless, do you think he knows the score now? :tumbleweed:

Onward and Upward

Players were amazing, Williams confidence is top, Adebola is growing on me more and more each game.

Defence was solid, every man getting stuck in and throwing themself at the ball for the club. Iriekpens first touch he got clobbered in the face!

Ref gave a few dubious decisions to us, but its been a long wait for us to get the good side of a bad ref.

Didn't have a great feeling before the game but after Doyle hit the post i felt more comfortable in my seat, Skuuuuuuuuse scoring made me a lot more relaxed as i discovered Lita was blooming useless, do you think he knows the score now? :tumbleweed:

Onward and Upward

I thought Iriekpen's contribution was absolutely crucial.. Gary bringing him on was an absolute masterstroke.. bang on the right time and he made about 4 superb tackles and challenges to thwart the reading surge at the end. A very astute signing on todays albeit short performance. :englandsmile4wf:

We are in the 5th best position... cannot see Bardiff not overtaking us with so many games in hand but, dare i say it, we keep this up and we are in with a slight chance of the top 2... beat brum at their place and it gets very interesting. cardiff might spoil the party though. by the time reading play brum on the last day of the season at their place it might be us willing reading on to beat em so we can slip in and take that 2nd spot,.. stranger things have surely happened.. we are on course at least to do a Hull.

And I see Super Scotty had a quarter of an hour today?

I am a huge fan of the man and hope he is good enough to get more games for us (and our standard seems to be getting higher and higher!).

On today's performance, should he continue to feature? (ahead of Noble, as well...) And did you lot give him a good reception?

I am a huge fan of the man and hope he is good enough to get more games for us (and our standard seems to be getting higher and higher!).

On today's performance, should he continue to feature? (ahead of Noble, as well...) And did you lot give him a good reception?

Yes we did, and fair play to the Reading fans, they gave him a round of applause as well, despite all the abuse we were giving Lita. But, I would very much doubt if he will feature too many times this season. He was brought on as extra cover for the right side of defence, not for his wing play.

he got an awesome reception today and fully deserved city through and through

Thanks for posting those videos. Top Class. Really wish I was there.

Ah well, I'l go see City vs Reading next year... IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE!!!

What an awome support. Who wants to find me a league one/two game with a lower TOTAL attendance than 4 and a half thousand!?

Blackpool-Watford had 7,000odd showing up today...

Didn't have a great feeling before the game but after Doyle hit the post

Doyle didn't hit the post - it was the left back Armstrong :englandsmile4wf:

Anyway that doesn't matter, top class today city and well played boys. Best performance this season and spectacular support :city:

Cheers for the vids guys, the one with GJ at the end is awesome and sent shivers down my spine! It must have been amazing there today, ive got some amazing City away day memories (goater scoring at watford years ago in the promotion season springs to mind) but I'm not sure they would have compared with todays excitement. Awesome!

I'm still in and expect to stay in a state of intense happiness from this result, and i only listened to it on world! Think i'd be buzzing for days had i been there.

Onward and Upward

Why HATE one of our players? what a stupid statement to make.

Has anyone seen skuse goal? if yes? whereee? cos all i could see was a scramble. i thought the ref blew for a free kickkk, and it came on the screen as careyy?

Haaa yeah and Louis was the one on the half way line marking Lita!

I saw his face as it went up! Tapped Liam on the shoulder and they both grinned :P

LOUIS! LOUIS! LOUIS! LOUIS! LOUIS! LOUIS! LOUIS! LOUIS! LOUIS! LOUIS! LOUIS! LOUIS! LOUIS!

Archived