IGNORED

Your Thoughts On The Journeys Home

Never to the dark side

be interesting to know how the police ushured the train travellers to reading station

any traffic jam problems on the M4 bavk home

Nothing at all John. We parked about a 20 min walk from the ground, got straight on the motorway, and was home within 90 mins. Be interesting to hear how long the wait was to get out of the stadium car park, which incidentally, was full at 12.45

We parked at the station and got a bus to the ground - it was a good crack in the pub before the game with a few hindred City in there aving a sing song. After the game we seemed to walk for ages before we found our bus back but it was all very easy - No police and no trouble as far as I'm aware.

Guest ashtonyate

Has this game been moved to this week we got to play Blackpool first haven't we ?. Not being funny I have just looked at the fixtures and the game is on the 5 next week.

Parked at the Harvesters pub about 15 mins walk away, Mainly full of Reading but no trouble what so ever. Parking was free which was a bonus. Went back there after for a beer to let the traffic die down and then and it was a quick journey home.

We parked at the station and got a bus to the ground - it was a good crack in the pub before the game with a few hindred City in there aving a sing song. After the game we seemed to walk for ages before we found our bus back but it was all very easy - No police and no trouble as far as I'm aware.

You forgot to mention the fact that all 10 of us got stuck in the lift trying to get from the station to the lower level car park!

Twas getting a bit hot and smelly in there after a couple of minutes!! :D

Archived