IGNORED

Birmingham Only £15

Rossineri

It would be good to see the club promote this special offer on the main site. Not sure that many fans realise that tickets only cost £15. This is a great incentive for the red army to sell-out our allocation. In view of British Rail timings, shame the club couldn't have organised a "special."

It would be good to see the club promote this special offer on the main site. Not sure that many fans realise that tickets only cost £15. This is a great incentive for the red army to sell-out our allocation. In view of British Rail timings, shame the club couldn't have organised a "special."

I'll tell you why the club wouldn't even consider organising a 'special'. After the damage caused to trains coming back from Soton and even the buses at Reading plus a fair few other incidents of mindless damage the club will never organise a 'special' as they would be liable for any damage.

I'll tell you why the club wouldn't even consider organising a 'special'. After the damage caused to trains coming back from Soton and even the buses at Reading plus a fair few other incidents of mindless damage the club will never organise a 'special' as they would be liable for any damage.

Shame that these braindead scum ruin it for the rest of us. I would imagine having no trains back from Brum would put a fair few off, but i'd still be dissapointed if we didnt manage 2000 odd.

Football in the midlands does seem to be quite cheap. When I was at Uni in Brum we used to go and watch Villa play a fair amount because there were certain areas of the ground (generally in the top teir of the trinity road stand which is on the side) which only cost £17 a ticket and had a decent view even when teams like Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd and Liverpool were playing.

Also when Brum were in the Prem they did a 3 games for £30 offer. The games weren't against the top sides but we watched them play Spurs, Fulham and West Ham for £10 a game.

Its less than a 100 miles from Bristol and at only £15 I'd be very surprised if City don't sell out. They were selling row 29 at midday today having started at row 1. Trouble is I don't many how many seats there are in a row.... :tumbleweed:

strange i ordered mine last week and i've got block rs3 row 31 seats 79+80

Archived