IGNORED

Pictures Of The City Goal Action

Never to the dark side

How about none...surely the joke has worn a bit thin now? :tumbleweed:

Shush you! You can see by the comments from the last thread it hasnt worn out yet. :innocent06:

Darkside I wouldnt try and get too many tips or it will end up being kind of forced, and therefore lose its amusement a bit. The ball stuck to Deles head, as well as the celebration from the Skuse goal have been my personal two favourites so far.

if your happy for me to continue,I'll keep going for a little while

let me know what you would like to see in future Subbuteo pictures

Thanks

I'd like to see the goal in the 1909 FA Cup final that United scored against us, to see if any one of the defenders could have done a little more to prevent it, or to see if there was a possible offside in there somewhere.

I'd like to see the goal in the 1909 FA Cup final that United scored against us, to see if any one of the defenders could have done a little more to prevent it, or to see if there was a possible offside in there somewhere.

That would be using the flat, card players rather than the 3d plastic ones NTTDS uses.

I would like to see that cat that rushed across the pitch in one game.

if your happy for me to continue,I'll keep going for a little while

let me know what you would like to see in future Subbuteo pictures

Thanks

With regard to the Blackpool game, you could use a figure of Adolf Hitler to represent the Blackpool crowd. Blackpool was not bombed during World War 2 as it was Hitler's favourite English town. :innocent06: Use the URL below if you don't believe me :whistle2: ......

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090223/tuk-hi...ck-45dbed5.html

With regard to the Blackpool game, you could use a figure of Adolf Hitler to represent the Blackpool crowd. Blackpool was not bombed during World War 2 as it was Hitler's favourite English town. :innocent06: Use the URL below if you don't believe me :whistle2: ......

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090223/tuk-hi...ck-45dbed5.html

Maybee the Williams can make some noice tomorrow then in remembrance of their stand being hit by Adolf?

- "Johnson says bounce around your stand, bounce around your stand".

Bring your red and white moustache.

Archived