IGNORED

Baaaaardiff V Qpr

bcfcbs20

what does everyone want to happen

you have to say draw but with the amount of games the sheep have in hand they will win at least one so for them to win tonight wouldn't be that bad as it keeps qpr out of the playoff mix and another team we don't have to keep tabs on

thoughts?

Agree with most so far; QPR win for me.

They got tonked at home by the Tractors on saturday so they may very well be fired up for this one and, tbh, i would prefer barrdiff to get tonked themselves every week if i had a choice .. their violent exit from the Emirates a week or so ago just went to prove my feelings toward a nasty minority of their fans.

Come on you hoopers.

With Cardiff having 5 games in hand, we could have dropped to 5th Sunday. It has taken them two games to get level with us.

Of course, that is why i was amazed that the original poster was hoping for a Cardiff win, although i kinda understand his theroy regarding qpr approaching play off zone ... anyway they earnt a point each which aint too bad surely

Of course, that is why i was amazed that the original poster was hoping for a Cardiff win, although i kinda understand his theroy regarding qpr approaching play off zone ... anyway they earnt a point each which aint too bad surely

no you misunderstood me i wanted a draw but IF baaardiff were to win it would of meant qpr are along way back and we didnt have to worry to much about them

i did understand you and i also stated that I'm my previous post.

but i wasnt hoping cardiff would win its obvious cardiff will be there or there abouts but if qpr won it would bring them into the mix and the less teams battling for a playoff spot the better it is for us

Hopefully the beginning of a wobble from Cardiff...

That was my immediate thought when I heard the result. Two games without a league win plus a 4-0 thrashing at Arsenal in the FA Cup.....

They have a home game against the Saints on Saturday who are flushed with confidence after beating PNE 3-1 last week. You never know but another draw at NP could be a on the cards..

This is also good news...http://news.BBC.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/cardiff_city/7911552.stm

That was my immediate thought when I heard the result. Two games without a league win plus a 4-0 thrashing at Arsenal in the FA Cup.....

They have a home game against the Saints on Saturday who are flushed with confidence after beating PNE 3-1 last week. You never know but another draw at NP could be a on the cards..

This is also good news...http://news.BBC.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/cardiff_city/7911552.stm

I think Cardiff will lose....having all those games in hand can be daunting and have a negative effect on confidence...I predict that they will hit their bad run now and drop out the playoffs...i can feel it in me water!!

I think Cardiff will lose....having all those games in hand can be daunting and have a negative effect on confidence...I predict that they will hit their bad run now and drop out the playoffs...i can feel it in me water!!

Cardiff have been in similar positions over the last few seasons but have failed to get over 64 points. i think the wheels will fall off just like sheff utd always do. Although i do think that this season they may be in a much better postion than this time last season. still games are coming thick and fast for them injuries and fatigue could play a massive part in where they end up.

How can people say that a QPR win would be best for bristol city??? BEfore this game QPR had 2 games in hand on us....if they had won both they potentially would have gone above us on goal difference......so definately the best result from our point of view was a goalless draw...

People need to be realistic and realise that there is still a long way to go....especially when the league is as tight as it is....

Guest neil1210
QPR win would be very nice, Baaaardiff have far to many games in hand for my liken and IF they win them they will be right up there in the automatic race which would piss me off to no end.

Keep the English Premier League ENGLISH i say! :englandsmile4wf:

whats the point in saying that ? you just sound like a kn**b head, keep the premier league for the english , so its ok for us to be pationate and have the anthem but we get pissy when they do it

as for wheels coming off lets just remember we have a bit of a history of not turning up when it matters

Archived