IGNORED

Anyone Going To Derby

jollycobblerred

hi folks, havnt seen anything here yet regarding derby away, I'm going, really looking forward to it. anyone been before, any info on pubs near the ground, getting there etc....... went to sheff utd last season, bout 4000 fans there, we lost but discovered after that we had made the play offs that day. great night out in sheffield as a result.

I'm going with a few mates should be a good one!

The stadium is IDENTICAL to the Riverside by the way, its actually really surreal when you are there.

i got tickets for a mate to go to reading as i could not make it, was pretty jealous as what a day it turned out to be. kinda hoping derby will be the same, shame the revised kick off time might put the kybosh on it..

Having been to both grounds (Boro admittedly in the dark of an evening) I can't see that as being true, similar yes but then aren't most all new grounds? :devil:

cant help thinking pride park might be a good template for our new place. they certainly generate some noise there, admittedly they have a bigger fanbase though.

I'll be there x3. Got a lift up with 2 Derby fans so should be interesting on the way back WHEN we win ;)

Add to that 52 of us from the Miners were are putting on our own Coach, stoping in a boozer for food and booze after now, as was ment to be before but now the old bill have brought kick off forward we had to change our plans. Bloody old bill does anyone know if Forest will be moved as well

Add to that 52 of us from the Miners were are putting on our own Coach, stoping in a boozer for food and booze after now, as was ment to be before but now the old bill have brought kick off forward we had to change our plans. Bloody old bill does anyone know if Forest will be moved as well

the only reason they made it an early kick off was the fact swansea are playing forest the same same day in nottingham so are trip to them should still be a 3pm ko well it is as it stands

the only reason they made it an early kick off was the fact swansea are playing forest the same same day in nottingham so are trip to them should still be a 3pm ko well it is as it stands

Well move the taffy's game then, Its mad to move it with just 3wks to go, we normally go by train and would have had our tickets brought by then, though we do normally leave at 7am to get more drinking time in hehe,

Well move the taffy's game then, Its mad to move it with just 3wks to go, we normally go by train and would have had our tickets brought by then, though we do normally leave at 7am to get more drinking time in hehe,

thats the only thing that annoyed me losing a couple of hours good drinking time but i feel a all night binge could be the solution my mrs is taking the kids to her sisters for the weekend

Ive been there before its a lovely stadium and can be very noisy when the Rams get behind their home team. When I parked there was near a bridge over a busy main road which was about a ten minute walk to the ground. But that was about 4 years ago so things may have changed since then!

Archived