IGNORED

Season Ticket Offer

Sticks

Apologies if this has already been said and I know the current offer isn't right for everyone but we always criticise when things aern't as we want or are wrong and never congratulate when they get things right and I think the club should be applauded and should be thanked for it's current season ticket offer.

I for one have renewed a season ticket for me and my daughter for £355 thats under £8 each per game. Times are hard and people are struggling but it is an offer too good to turn down. Would have paid whatever it was but the club are trying to help.

So well done Steve Lansdown and the club for listening and if/when we make the premier league next year it will be an absolute bargain!!! :winner_third_h4h:

Apologies if this has already been said and I know the current offer isn't right for everyone but we always criticise when things aern't as we want or are wrong and never congratulate when they get things right and I think the club should be applauded and should be thanked for it's current season ticket offer.

I for one have renewed a season ticket for me and my daughter for £355 thats under £8 each per game. Times are hard and people are struggling but it is an offer too good to turn down. Would have paid whatever it was but the club are trying to help.

So well done Steve Lansdown and the club for listening and if/when we make the premier league next year it will be an absolute bargain!!! :winner_third_h4h:

You are absolutely right! :winner_third_h4h:

Still in the cheap seats then Sticks ! I thought you would have progressed by now.......:laugh:.

I got Oliver his first season ticket today aswell for £0. You can't go wrong mate. £420 for the two of us or £9.13 each per game.

Got to save some money for away games as well - would have hated to miss the best away day ever at Reading!! If only you hadn't been decorating :disapointed2se:

Forza Atyeo E Block !!!

What surprises me is the amount of people who havn't cottoned on to the fact that it's not a 5% saving on the actual ST price itself...

Take my EE ST for example:

This Season - £250 @ 17.5%

Ticket Price: £212.77

Total VAT: £37.23

Next Season - £240 @ 15%

Ticket Price: £208.70

Total VAT: £31.30

At both prices it's always going to be bloody good value, and I'm not complaining (!), but it's not a true 5% saving. :rolleyes:

Although I appreciate the fact that the club have reduced costs by 5%, as someone rightly pointed out, the cluba are also playing on the VAT trick, and because of the deadline the club set, I had to find £710 to buy two adult season ticket within 4 weeks - not exactly easy is it?

Although I appreciate the fact that the club have reduced costs by 5%, as someone rightly pointed out, the cluba are also playing on the VAT trick, and because of the deadline the club set, I had to find £710 to buy two adult season ticket within 4 weeks - not exactly easy is it?

add to which, by withholding info on what the costs will be after this reduction it only serves to hold fans to ransom really.

Still mesmerised on how a £20.00. discount on my last season's cost of an early bird offer in the Dolman of £425.00. can be heralded as a 5% saving. More like 4.7%.

Anyone else done the maths?

Think it's too little a discount too early. Where else would you be attracted by a alledged 5% discount without knowing the alternatives?

Think I will be giving it a miss and will pick my games unless something extraordinary happens e.g. real discount into double digit percentages.

Still mesmerised on how a £20.00. discount on my last season's cost of an early bird offer in the Dolman of £425.00. can be heralded as a 5% saving. More like 4.7%.

Think it's too little a discount too early. Where else would you be attracted by a alledged 5% discount without knowing the alternatives?

Think I will be giving it a miss and will pick my games unless something extraordinary happens e.g. real discount into double digit percentages.

That won't happen. Imagine all the people who have just renewed wouldn't be at all happy if by waiting they could have got a better discount.

every man to his own, but think 5000+ have disagreed with you

That won't happen. Imagine all the people who have just renewed wouldn't be at all happy if by waiting they could have got a better discount.

They could receive a refund or additional benefits e.g free entry to League / F A Cup game.

The club need's to decide how many regular bums on seats they require per game and the added additional income from increased attendance at every game.

Happens to be bit of an economic situation at the moment that is not likely to improve for a while. Should fans get out of the habit of attending regularly when money is a bit tight they may just get out of the habit.

Archived