IGNORED

YEOVIL

weepywall

There doing well, and good for them.

They had a funny quote from an American football player here in Seattle about playing the two major rival schools. About Washington State University "It's a friendly rivalry" and about Oregon "It's a hate rivalry". Hope we can say the same about Yeovil and Rovers some day. I can't really ever see myself ever rooting against Yeovil unless they were playing City.

We let Kevin Gall escape to Yeovil and the guy scores for a pastime, but they have another sat in the reserves 'Adam Stansfield' -scores freely, scored at AG in the last reserves match.well worth looking at.

ps. Yeovil playing some great free flowing football and look every bit a promotion prospect.

saw them beat wrexham - great atmosphere. the home end noisy as they all joinedin together unlike the split in the atyeo and singing from three sides of the ground after goals - oh yeah - they also sang Drink up thee cider

Inevitably there will be a few fairweather fans who head to Yeovil because it's more convenient, but my guess is that we will gain far more from the fact that the Gas are so ###### at the moment. Dads in Bristol looking to take their kids to their first game are far more likely to take them to the Gate than the Mammary Ground these days, just because the level of football is higher.

Archived