IGNORED

Norwich Fans, Do They Know Something Noone Else Does ?

rayer

Europe's notoriously cheaper, notorious makes it sound bad, but for what you'd pay for third and second tier football here, it's pence over there on mainland europe, i know the football's of less quality but they have the right idea

any figures on foreign clubs going bust and administration?

comparing to the many clubs recently here, dating back to accrington stanley really; is this a link to less money being put into football or do they offer their left arm three times over in germany aswell?

They also have a huge catchment area.

I live 40 miles from Carrow Road, but everyone round here supports Norwich. Move 40 miles in any direction from Bristol and you're nearer to another professional club, I think.

I live 1 mile from the ground and lived here for 30+ years. As Edson states they all support Norwich or believe it or not West ham.The poor sods have nothing beeter to do to watch PROPER football. The nearest they have got to PROPER football is Kings Lynn (30 MILES).

They have no proper rugby ( Norwich london divisions), no county cricket and NO COMPETITION for fan base.

The only time they get excited is the Ipswich derby ( some 47 miles away). maybe Cambridge utd in the past ( 60 miles away).

Apart from CRAP managers in the past since Worthington the club is financially troubled.

It was only a year or so ago they were in for Brroker

They have no players of note since selling Huckerby and now depend on loanees. Recent chat on the street is if they get into a position of hopelessnesss in the leagure this year they will go into administration so the points would be deducted this year.

the reason they have 17000 season tickets sold is the discounts on offer.One month later and its up £100

i believe top wack will cost something around £400.00

Archived