IGNORED

Can You Name All The Clubs In The Football League?

cheshire_red

Brilliant fun. I got 62 out of 72 and missed Blackpool in our division. I always had one eye on that damn clock though which was distracting.

:laugh:, I got the final CCC club in the last second, bloody Plymouth.

Helps if you think of each clubs 'derby' team.

67. I forgot some I really should have known, including ones I've been to.

It's also interesting to look at the stats - we're the 5th most correctly guessed club so we must be quite high up in the minds of the general public.

Rovers are also pretty high (2nd most correctly guessed league one team after Leeds).

56/72 ^_^

Isn't there any spoiler option here?

However (don't read if you want to try too)

(barn burn black bc car cov cry wol brim rea shef shef pres qpr nor nott swan donc what char ply ipsw south der

br lee mkd ley lei pet rot colch chelt hudd gill carl stoc north tran mill cre

accr dag grim linc bourn lut maccl wyc darl ches notts bur bar brent exe )

• Admin
67. I forgot some I really should have known, including ones I've been to.

It's also interesting to look at the stats - we're the 5th most correctly guessed club so we must be quite high up in the minds of the general public.

Rovers are also pretty high (2nd most correctly guessed league one team after Leeds).

I put that down to the "same city factor".

When I did it, Notts County was the natural continuation from Nottm Forest even though I was doing it roughly by division at first.

As we were the 5th most recognised team it makes sense that Rovers benefit from people remembering them as an afterthought.

Anyway, I got 62 when I did it and forgot/wasn't aware of Bristol Rovers. :shifty:

Guest Pepsi
I put that down to the "same city factor".

When I did it, Notts County was the natural continuation from Nottm Forest even though I was doing it roughly by division at first.

As we were the 5th most recognised team it makes sense that Rovers benefit from people remembering them as an afterthought.

Anyway, I got 62 when I did it and forgot/wasn't aware of Bristol Rovers. :shifty:

TBH I think that it was the other way round.. They thought gas then remembered city....I'm really surprised they remembered you at all

TBH I think that it was the other way round.. They thought gas then remembered city....I'm really surprised they remembered you at all

No no no, it's definately City first :gasmask: second, if 30,000 odd of your supporter can't find there way back to the minmal ground from wembley, what chance of other clubs supporter's remembering you!

• Admin

Admittedly, I can see your logic. The higher number of people remembering Bristol City is down to them thinking Bristol Rovers but forgetting to input Rovers as they are immediately reminded of Bristol's superior football club. :yes:

Archived