IGNORED

Great Welsh Films

Abraham Romanovich

OK folks, using place names these come out better when pronounced rather than read.....

The Wrexham of the Mary Deare.

Barry Lyndon

The cruel Swansea

The drowning Welshpool

Snowdon Juan

Aberystwyth Nail and I

Pembroke back Mountain

Death Holyhead

Elizabeth & Merrioneth

The man who went up a hill and came down a Mountain Ash

Carry on up the Penrhiwceiber

What's up Portmadoc

This has gotta be a 'Great Welsh Film' .....

Featuring a modern day Welsh Super Star of Screen & Written Word... 100,000 lovers eh?, wow, where the **** did he find all them sheep from? ... blimey, he's had more mutton than Tom Jones has had hot, erm, dinners!

Without further ado ladies & gentlemen I give you, ohh whats his name again?.. oh yeah, forgotten man of the Valleys, the one the one & only famous internet sha*ger .. & world reknowned Welsh Superstar!

So Click Here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2puOoUATmE .. - Story of a Serial Internet Sha*ger... (hmm, think he missed a vital baa word out in his book title) ....

(btw..he knows loads of people in Cardiff!! - hmm, I bet he does probably meets 'em when their old man is down at Ninian!! :) he'll probably take the opportunity to meet a few more on Sunday, when the boyos away and all that! :whistle2: )

Let me get the ball rolling:-

9 ½ Leeks

Sheepless in Seattle

The Bridge on the River Wye

Nothing new on th'interweb thingy is there, but my favourites were:

• Last Tango in POWYS
  • Debbie Does DOWLAIS
  • Cheap tRHYLs

Actaully, I'm not sure the last one was a film but it sounds as though it should have been.

How green is my valley.

A film marking the sharp rise of STD's in the principality. :laugh:

Along similar lines. Another public information film about the symptoms of STD's in W(h)ales..............

Moby d###.

Along similar lines. Another public information film about the symptoms of STD's in W(h)ales.

Moby d###.

Now thats good !

Then there's the thriller " The Great Escape ". About a group of football players captured and interned behind barbed wire near Cardiff. They are well fed and entertained by a regular supply of willing sheep. They eventually escape and find Swansea, their return to Cardiff was quick and voluntary, as the Swanseas sheep were cheap warty imports.

Does Sunday usually take this long ?

Along similar lines. Another public information film about the symptoms of STD's in W(h)ales.

Moby d###.

Forgot about mods filters.

In case you hadn't realised it should have read Moby D1ck.

Archived