IGNORED

Gary To Qpr

chinapig

Gary Johnson would go to QPR for the right money I'm sure of that. He's a Londoner and QPR are now one of the richest clubs in the world! Why wouldn't he be interested? If he was offered a few million to spend to get them into the Prem he'd be off like a rat down a drainpipe. Some of you have a very high opinion of yourselves!

:noexpression:

He's a Londoner? He hasn't lived there for his entire managerial life. I don't see how being born in Hammersmith would make QPR an attractive proposition.

As for having millions to spend - he has that here. He also has a chairman who trusts him and who won't sack him after a few dodgy results. He has built a squad that he trusts, and that is establishing itself as a top 10 Championship side and which he will look to improve still further in the summer.

Yes, I do have a high opinion of Bristol City. Because we are a well run club, competing well in the Championsip, with a good chairman who backs and supports his manager.

That's why Gary wouldn't be interested in going to some rich man's plaything club like QPR, since you asked.

Gary Johnson would go to QPR for the right money I'm sure of that. He's a Londoner and QPR are now one of the richest clubs in the world! Why wouldn't he be interested? If he was offered a few million to spend to get them into the Prem he'd be off like a rat down a drainpipe. Some of you have a very high opinion of yourselves!

:noexpression:

I appreciate your knowledge of the Championship is inevitably limited but you have confused the wealth of QPR's owners with that of the club. They have not spent and clearly have no intention of spending their (diminishing) personal fortunes on the club, and certainly not on players. If you have seen my earlier post you will note their current concern is to control the wage bill. Any players they might sign will be chosen by the owners , who will also meddle in team selection. No self respecting, quality Manager is going to tolerate that. More likely to take Dowie back than get Gary, or indeed Darren Ferguson.

Archived