IGNORED

Where To Watch The Game In Manhattan?

beaverface

Flying early on Sunday morning to Manhattan, not sure if I'll make the kick-off time, but anyhow, anyone have any ideas where the game may be shown????

There are loads of sports bars in Manhattan - but as it will be 8.15am in New York at kick off time you won't find many open.You'll have to hope your hotel has Sky.

It will be 9.15am the clocks have moved here but not UK yet, Nevadas in NYC would be showing it I believe, see these guys for more info www.bcfcnyc.info, the game is on "Broadband" ESPN 360.

Hey Chowie - Thanks for posting this info! I had resigned myself to not being able to watch City tomorrow, as it was not showing on Setanta. I had no idea ESPN showed Championship football? Is this a first?

Now the weekend looks much better!

Come on U Reds!

Hey Chowie - Thanks for posting this info! I had resigned myself to not being able to watch City tomorrow, as it was not showing on Setanta. I had no idea ESPN showed Championship football? Is this a first?

Now the weekend looks much better!

Come on U Reds!

It's not on tv ESPN 360 is an online stream which you can only pick up if your Internet provider is an ESPN affiliate. So I cannot get it.

It's not on tv ESPN 360 is an online stream which you can only pick up if your Internet provider is an ESPN affiliate. So I cannot get it.

Fortunately, I must be one of the lucky areas (I see that ESPN 360 is sponsored by Verizon - which I have as an ISP!). The stream is excellent - one of the best I have experienced online.

Thanks for posting the information - I would never had known otherwise!

Cheers,

Matt

Fortunately, I must be one of the lucky areas (I see that ESPN 360 is sponsored by Verizon - which I have as an ISP!). The stream is excellent - one of the best I have experienced online.

Thanks for posting the information - I would never had known otherwise!

Cheers,

Matt

Yes Verizon & AT&T are the major ISP's for ESPN 360, enjoy, I'm stuck with rubbish feeds.

Archived