IGNORED

Basso And Sky

Rob k

Bad mistakes that have cost us points v Derby, Wolves and now Cardiff all on sky, Anybody who only watchs us on TV must think we have a clown in goal.

But we know we don't, as do all the other teams in this division (and league one when we were there) who have come up against him in goal. You don't get 17 clean sheets with a clown in goal, although the giant shoes could prove to be an asset!! He's still in 'credit' I would think.

Bad mistakes that have cost us points v Derby, Wolves and now Cardiff all on sky, Anybody who only watchs us on TV must think we have a clown in goal.

Anyone "who only watches" us on TV would then surely have see us on The Championship each week and seen how Basso has saved us (excuse the pun) on occasions before.

i think it being on sky may be by chance

But then again knowing the nation is watching will put on pressure

They wouldn't think we have a clown in goal, he was voted the best keeper outside the prem last year, clown?

By who? I think you will find wayne Hennessey was PFA Championship keeper.

I think it's a shame to call for Basso to be dropped. Yes, he was at fault for the goal and yes he's made a few silly mistakes this season, but if you went through every match this season you'd see that he's probably saved us from countless possible home and away defeats. He's still a superb shot stopper and I wouldn't swap him for anyone. I would have a complete guess and say he's probably saved us well over a dozen points this season.

Are u some sort of TW#T how many games basso won or saved us games ?????????

(YES WOULD OF LOVED TO TAKE ALL 3 POINTS AS FU@#ING HATE CARDIFF)

But s**t happens............

Yeah and lets just drop McIndoe while we're at it, for missing that free kick.

Some people need to stop over-reacting. I cant believe that people are saying these things about Basso, who has kept us in more games this season than he's made mistakes in.

:disapointed2se:

Yes, and drop Dolly for not singing load enough!

So Johnson walks in the changing room and for a game that WILL define which way our season will go tells our inspirational, loved goalkeeper that was voted second best in the division that he isn't going to play him all because S.BCity thinks he plays poor on sky?

Yeah and lets just drop McIndoe while we're at it, for missing that free kick.

Some people need to stop over-reacting. I cant believe that people are saying these things about Basso, who has kept us in more games this season than he's made mistakes in.

:disapointed2se:

I would drop Mcindoe if hes not going to play left hand side of midfield as he clearly is no centre midfielder. Where have i said Basso should be dropped? Correct i have'nt so some of you need to go ###### yourselves.

I would drop Mcindoe if hes not going to play left hand side of midfield as he clearly is no centre midfielder. Where have i said Basso should be dropped? Correct i have'nt so some of you need to go ###### yourselves.

Topic title

don't play him v preston

It is strange - he does seem to keep his mistakes for games on Sky. But it's purely coincidence I'm sure and he's still a quality keeper who I would have thought has cost us maybe 3 or 4 goals this season but saved us points every 4 or so games.

Ok, so here's a serious challenge - can anyone list Basso's mistakes who have led to goals this season?

As someone posted earlier i think he is still in credit at the moment but the pressure might be on him a bit for the PNE televised game, i heard someone describe him yesterday as the "David James" of the Championship, a fair description? bit harsh i think.

As someone posted earlier i think he is still in credit at the moment but the pressure might be on him a bit for the PNE televised game, i heard someone describe him yesterday as the "David James" of the Championship, a fair description? bit harsh i think.

ALL keepers like outfield players make mistakes.Only they rarely have someone to rectify it.

Having seen Basso in the past three seasons he has made less mistakes than James whom Ive only seen when I can be arsed to watch football on TV.

Whoever made the comparison is talking out of his arse

Archived